Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

Default The Question Mikey is Afraid to Answer

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
George M. Middius cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of
the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone who
believes anything that was posted by the sockpuppet
known as George Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

That nobody sent it to me. It arrived, therefore it was sent.

I see. OK. Is the rest of it true? You accuse someone here of sending
it, etc? Actually, never mind; Scott is right. it would bore everyone
else here to re-hash it. I'll just look it up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
, "Arny

[dot] net wrote:
Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one
of the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone
who believes anything
that was posted by the sockpuppet known as George
Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

OMFG.... didn't anyone ever tell you about wrestling
with pigs in the mud?
You're just gonna get covered with mud... and the pig....
well he likes it.
You're starting to show a serious attraction for the mud.

Starting?

LOL!

You do understand that he is including you as part of the mud, don't you?

Actually.. in this scenario... Arny is the pig

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous
accusations toward Jennifer?

Yes, I accused Jenn of hiding her identity while trying
to use her identity to gain debating points. Jenn
admitted that she had hidden her identity and gave her
(rediculous slightly paranoid) reasons for doing so.

Sir, a person showed up on my freaking doorstep.

A person shows up on my doorstep every day or two, more
or less.

So what?

What, exactly, about that is "rediculous (sic) slightly
paranoid"?

There must be a 50 cent word for paranoid fear that
someone will show up on one's doorstep.

As close as I can come is "fear of door-to-door
solicitors".

Good GOD you're odd.

No, I'm just not paralyzed by fear by the thought of
seeing another human being on my doorstep.

I'm surprised that you're not intelligent enough to
understand that someone from a newsgroup arrived at my
door uninvited.

So what?

He lived about 100 miles away from me.

OK, so what?

I took this uninvited visit at 10 p.m. from a stranger
who was a political opponent online to be a threatening
move.

Well Jenn, threats come in various levels. If you want to build your
behavior patterns for the rest of your life around this one event, be my
guest. It's your life!

I also received phone calls from him.

I've received phone calls of all kinds from people on Usenet. So what?

All of this
took place because I revealed information about myself
(mostly just my last name) in a newsgroup. If you want
to call that "paranoid", then have at it.

I don't do these things for the thrill of it, missy.

Additionally, up yours.

Do you want to be taken seriously after all this, Jenn?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

"It's just that simple," quoth Sillybot, with prescient perspicacity.

if you don't agree that Arny is the great satan of RAO... you're a borg.

All those language arts classes you were forced to sit through in grade
school must have been designed by "elitists" to torture you, Mr. Plebian
Proleborg.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
No, I'm just not paralyzed by fear by the thought of
seeing another human being on my doorstep.

Is that why you freaked out and threatened to call the
cops on Marc when he said he might be in your
neighborhood?

Freaked out?

LOL!

Quit trying to be all macho when there's a lady present, you look silly.

Scotty, what's your count of the number of times that Marc made threats on
my life on RAO, Scott?

Scotty, what's your count of the number of times that anybody has made
threats on my life on RAO, veiled or otherwise?

BTW, Scotty I didn't say serious or credible, I simply said "threats on my
life".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
> [...]
"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
, "Arny

[dot] net wrote:
Jenn said:

[...]

Are you really this naive, Jenn?

I suspect that Scotty is including me as a major part of the mud!

See all of my former comments about how bogus it is for
Jenn to cast herself as a victim.

Which I haven't done.

LOL!

Jenn, your idea of being a victim is getting a phone call from someone you
don't feel comfortable with. Talk about a protected life!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny

[dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one
of the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone
who believes anything that was posted by the sockpuppet
known as George Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

That nobody sent it to me. It arrived, therefore it was
sent.

I see. OK.

Are you dense or what, Jenn?

Is the rest of it true?

Which of the rest?

You accuse someone here of sending it, etc?

Yes, I accused someone on Usenet of sending it.

Actually, never mind; Scott is
right. it would bore everyone else here to re-hash it.

Actually as naive as you are Jenn, you could hardly be counted on to
properly interpret the data you're likely to uncover, especially given your
consummate shallowness and inability to think critically.

I'll just look it up.

Scotty is setting you up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Scotty is setting you up.

BS Arny... I'm just not interested in listening to you mortal combatants
engage in insults and accusations at an even more significant rate.
I'll leave it to Jenn to draw her own conclusions while leaving the group in
"peace"... or whatever you call this.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Scotty is setting you up.

BS Arny...

Lack of introspection, noted.

I'm just not interested in listening to you
mortal combatants engage in insults and accusations at an
even more significant rate.

Then why are you setting Jenn up?

I'll leave it to Jenn to draw her own conclusions while
leaving the group in "peace"... or whatever you call this.

I call this a clear case of Scott helping his old buddy Art.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

No, I'm just not paralyzed by fear by the thought of
seeing another human being on my doorstep.

Is that why you freaked out and threatened to call the
cops on Marc when he said he might be in your
neighborhood?

Freaked out?

LOL!

Quit trying to be all macho when there's a lady present, you look
silly.

Scotty, what's your count of the number of times that Marc made threats on
my life on RAO, Scott?

No idea.

Scotty, what's your count of the number of times that anybody has made
threats on my life on RAO, veiled or otherwise?

No idea.

BTW, Scotty I didn't say serious or credible, I simply said "threats on my
life".

So... what you should consider is that there are many of us on usenet who
have never had their life threatened. You... with your behavior... have
apparently been threatened many times. Have you ever once consider that
you just might be doing something to inspire such behavior?
Show a smidge of self awareness for once.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"ScottW" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Scotty is setting you up.

BS Arny...

Lack of introspection, noted.

I'm just not interested in listening to you
mortal combatants engage in insults and accusations at an
even more significant rate.

Then why are you setting Jenn up?

I'll leave it to Jenn to draw her own conclusions while
leaving the group in "peace"... or whatever you call this.

I call this a clear case

Clear as mud in a pigs eye.

of Scott helping his old buddy Art.

Art doesn't need my help.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message

So... what you should consider is that there are many of
us on usenet who have never had their life threatened.

Oh, I'm quite sure of that.

You... with your behavior... have apparently been
threatened many times.

What you don't get Scott is that I have been threatened early and often,
well before my so-called behavior was any kind of a pattern.

For example Zip threatened lots of people, including me. So his threats to
me were unremarkable. But he had a number of imitators. After a while I was
the only person that Zip threatened who was still around. However there were
still these imititators who were still around. Later on, others imitated
them, and the wheel turns around again and again.

Over the years, a social pattern has developed based on threatening and
abusing me. It's what people do when they first come on RAO to get approval
or at least peace from the people who are most vocal such as Middius. It's a
trap that many avoid but that many others fall into. At this point I could
be the man in the moon, and I'd get threats and abuse, simply because of how
people work in groups like this one.

Have you ever once consider that
you just might be doing something to inspire such
behavior?

At this point, the simple fact that people know about what went before, and
observe the past and current behavior of others seems to be sufficient to
explain quite a bit.

Show a smidge of self awareness for once.

That's my line Scott, you can't usurp it at this late date. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

No, I'm just not paralyzed by fear by the thought of
seeing another human being on my doorstep.

Is that why you freaked out and threatened to call the
cops on Marc when he said he might be in your
neighborhood?

Freaked out?

LOL!

Quit trying to be all macho when there's a lady
present, you look silly.

Scotty, what's your count of the number of times that
Marc made threats on my life on RAO, Scott?

Scotty, what's your count of the number of times that
anybody has made threats on my life on RAO, veiled or
otherwise?

BTW, Scotty I didn't say serious or credible, I simply
said "threats on my life".

Note that both Scotty and Jenn lack the character it would take to give a
straight answer to the question above. Instead theytries to twist it into a
justification for antisocial behavior.

Paranoid?

LOL!

That your mind can even frame the question speaks to how naive and shallow
your thinking is, Jenn.

Paranoids don't laugh at people who make threats on their life. It freaks
them out.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny

[dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one
of the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone
who believes anything that was posted by the sockpuppet
known as George Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

That nobody sent it to me. It arrived, therefore it was
sent.

I see. OK.

Are you dense or what, Jenn?

Geese Arny, I was simply stating that I understand. Does every response
from you HAVE to be an attempted insult?

Is the rest of it true?

Which of the rest?

That you called the cops, etc.

You accuse someone here of sending it, etc?

Yes, I accused someone on Usenet of sending it.

Here, meaning RAO?

Actually, never mind; Scott is
right. it would bore everyone else here to re-hash it.

Actually as naive as you are Jenn, you could hardly be counted on to
properly interpret the data you're likely to uncover, especially given your
consummate shallowness and inability to think critically.

LOL. Sorry, I won't bite on that. If you want to throw around
unfounded juvenile attempts at insults, be my guest. It hurts you, not
me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Jenn said:

BTW, Scotty I didn't say serious or credible, I simply said "threats on my
life".

Paranoid?

And schizophrenic. I've urged Mr. **** on several occasions to end his
tortured existence by his own hand. I've suggested numerous ways he
might go about it, including deep water diving, testing the reaction
time of bus drivers, and measuring the effect of gravity on a windy day
in Chicago. Sadly, he failed to see the virtue in any of those possible
experiments, and instead accused me of threatening to kill him.

BTW, there never was any kiddie porn. Krooger is lying again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
> [...]
"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
, "Arny

[dot] net wrote:
Jenn said:

[...]

Arny, he made threats to me online, then showed up at my house
uninvited. You should drop this line of questioning; it's showing your
lack of sensitivity.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message

Look.. you do need to understand that Arny is
Middius' reason for being here. His audio commentary is
extremely rare... he's prone to personal attacks... and
if you don't agree that Arny is the great satan of RAO...
you're a borg.

Note that Scotty vastly understates the antisocial behavior of Middius. This
is called praising with faint criticism.

Arny... is his flip side... prone to
arrogance, gross condescension and unfounded accusations.

Note that Scotty can't bring himself to admit that I've posted more honest
factual information here about audio than any living person.

This is called damning with overblown criticism and not a hint of balanced
perspective.

Tell him he's wrong about anything.. and he will usually
wig out over it.

things get really rich here

Pull up some threads with him and Glen
Zelniker of Z-systems going at it and you'll see what I
mean.

What you get is Glenn Z wigging out when I disagreed with him:

Here's a snippit of Glenn Z melting down (note that Scotty would never tell
you about this)

" **** YOU, you loathsome, psychotic, subhuman imbecile! You deserve every
ounce of vitriole and hatred directed your way." "WAKE THE **** UP!!! "
"Keep it up, ****-for-brains. " "Oh, and ... **** you, troll."

All you can get out him is the reflex sockpuppet accusation.

Jenn has changed her behavior to something that more strongly relates to
that of a real person.

Frankly, they both have serious issues and if you just
have a little patience you will find all this on your own
in due time.

Note that Scotty places himself above *all of this*.

In fact Scott has OD'd on Middius's lies as much as anybody. He's only
recently beginning to see through any of them. Note that he buys the Middius
lies about the Zelniker matter hook, line, and sinker.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

Exactly. So what that you aren't intelligent enough to get it?

He lived about 100 miles away from me.

OK, so what?

I took this uninvited visit at 10 p.m. from a stranger
who was a political opponent online to be a threatening
move.

Well Jenn, threats come in various levels. If you want to build your
behavior patterns for the rest of your life around this one event, be my
guest. It's your life!

Yet another straw man argument, Arny, of which you truly are the King.
I'm not "building my behavior patterns for the rest of my life around
this one event." I've altered ONE behavior: like most people I take the
reasonable caution of not using my last name in newsgroups. Whoppie.

I also received phone calls from him.

I've received phone calls of all kinds from people on Usenet. So what?

Did they threaten you online then show up at your house?

All of this
took place because I revealed information about myself
(mostly just my last name) in a newsgroup. If you want
to call that "paranoid", then have at it.

I don't do these things for the thrill of it, missy.

Who DO you do it?

Additionally, up yours.

Do you want to be taken seriously after all this, Jenn?

I don't care if you take me seriously or not.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
> [...]
"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,
comcast [dot] net wrote:
Jenn said:

[...]

So then what happened?

Let me guess - not a heck of a lot.

You should drop this line of questioning; it's showing your lack of
sensitivity.

I'm not worried about appearing to be insensitive to someone who is acting
paranoid.

I'm not worried about appearing to be insensitive to someone who doesn't
think twice about appearing to be insensitive to me. ;-)

Actually, its proving my point. Yes, Jenn you should stop trying to defend
your over-reaction. You're protesting too much.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Scotty is setting you up.

BS Arny...

Lack of introspection, noted.

I'm just not interested in listening to you
mortal combatants engage in insults and accusations at
an even more significant rate.

Then why are you setting Jenn up?

I'll leave it to Jenn to draw her own conclusions while
leaving the group in "peace"... or whatever you call
this.

I call this a clear case

Clear as mud in a pigs eye.

Clear enough. You've only got two defenses Scott: stupidity and malice.

of Scott helping his old buddy Art.

Art doesn't need my help.

Really? Art is very close to the end of his useful life around here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

exactly 6 minutes after I posted!

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Did Arny say that he received child porn?

Yes.

Did he actually receive it?

How would *anybody* else know for sure if I did or not?

You mean no one asked you for "proof"?

I suggest you do a little deep thinking for once in your life, Jenn.

LOL. Says Arny! LOL

Is
proof of such a thing possible on Usenet?

Ah ha! Thanks for stepping into my point about asking me to prove that
I'm not paranoid.

Did someone here send it to him?

Jenn, you're worse than naive if you think that someone
would admit to it in public.

I was asking Nyob.

So what?

Jenn's lack of critical thinking abiltiies, part deux:

There's only one way that Mike as an average web user would know for sure
who sent me *anything* and that would be if he sent it to me or saw someone
actually doing it, or like that.

If it is not known who sent the alleged porn, why did you accuse someone
here of sending it to you?

I thought that you guys were friends and that he might have "inside"
information.

Who says that it is not known who sent me the porn?

So who did send it?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny

[dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

[...]

LOL. Sorry, I won't bite on that.

You should take it to heart. You clearly have not a clue about the swamp you
are preparing to trudge into.

If you want to throw
around unfounded juvenile attempts at insults, be my
guest.

They are not unfounded.

It hurts you, not me.

I'm just telling you how it is, Jenn. It may hurt your ego to be told that
you don't know what you are jumping into, but in fact you don't know what
you are jumping into.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

[...]

All of the "inside" information was posted, and I mean all of it.

Who says that it is not known who sent me the porn?

So who did send it?

I've been coerced out of saying that in public.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

[...]

Someone coerced you? How was that accomplished?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

[...]

The application of continuous pain over a long period of time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"ScottW" wrote in message

So... what you should consider is that there are many of
us on usenet who have never had their life threatened.

Oh, I'm quite sure of that.

You... with your behavior... have apparently been
threatened many times.

What you don't get Scott is that I have been threatened early and often,
well before my so-called behavior was any kind of a pattern.

For example Zip threatened lots of people, including me.

He threatened me in a case of mistaken identity but quickly apologized.
He's the reason I'm Scott"W"

So his threats to me were unremarkable. But he had a number of imitators.
After a while I was the only person that Zip threatened who was still
around. However there were still these imititators who were still around.
Later on, others imitated them, and the wheel turns around again and
again.

Over the years, a social pattern has developed based on threatening and
abusing me.

Oh brother! delusions of grandeur? A social pattern developed around you!

Arny... if you didn't go out of your way to abuse people your social pattern
wouldn't continue. You keep feeding it and your treatment of Jenn, a
relative newb, is a pretty good example.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Note that both Scotty and Jenn lack the character it would take to give a
straight answer to the question above.

Feeding the "social pattern" again I see Arny.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Scotty is setting you up.

BS Arny...

Lack of introspection, noted.

I'm just not interested in listening to you
mortal combatants engage in insults and accusations at
an even more significant rate.

Then why are you setting Jenn up?

I'll leave it to Jenn to draw her own conclusions while
leaving the group in "peace"... or whatever you call
this.

I call this a clear case

Clear as mud in a pigs eye.

Clear enough. You've only got two defenses Scott: stupidity and malice.

There is a 3rd option... your insanity.

of Scott helping his old buddy Art.

Art doesn't need my help.

Really? Art is very close to the end of his useful life around here.

You're the only person here who actively aspires to being "useful".
Funny thing is... everyone else.. well most everyone else has a real life so
they don't need to be useful or derive some fufillment from usenet.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
[...]

Whatever that means, if it were even right.

Funny thing is... everyone else.. well most everyone else
has a real life so they don't need to be useful or derive
some fufillment from usenet.

Right Scott you're posting all this crap and getting zero fulfillment out
of it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message

So... what you should consider is that there are many of
us on usenet who have never had their life threatened.

Oh, I'm quite sure of that.

You... with your behavior... have apparently been
threatened many times.

What you don't get Scott is that I have been threatened
early and often, well before my so-called behavior was
any kind of a pattern. For example Zip threatened lots of people,
including me.

He threatened me in a case of mistaken identity but
quickly apologized. He's the reason I'm Scott"W"

Whatever that means.

So his threats to me were unremarkable. But he had a
number of imitators. After a while I was the only person
that Zip threatened who was still around. However there
were still these imititators who were still around.
Later on, others imitated them, and the wheel turns
around again and again. Over the years, a social pattern has developed
based on
threatening and abusing me.

Oh brother! delusions of grandeur? A social pattern
developed around you!

As usual you've reached an Arny-centric conclusion. Not the pattern
pre-existed me, this is just one instance.

Arny... if you didn't go out of your way to abuse people
your social pattern wouldn't continue.

If people like you and Jenn wouldn't go out of your way to get the reaction
you want from me...

You keep feeding
it and your treatment of Jenn, a relative newb, is a
pretty good example.

There you go Scotty, getting all co-dependent on us! ;-)

Jenn really needs to wake up.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Someone coerced you? How was that accomplished?

The application of continuous pain over a long period of time.

He accused so many people he finally ****ed off the wrong person and they
filed a suit against him for it which was eventually dropped.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Someone coerced you? How was that accomplished?

The application of continuous pain over a long period of
time.

He accused so many people he finally ****ed off the
wrong person and they filed a suit against him for it
which was eventually dropped.

Boy are you confused, Scott - about as much as that other Scott.

Remember, the suit cost that other Scott money and reputation. It cost me
nothing - it was a big laugh.

The two incidents were about as unrelated as any two things that both
involved me and RAO could be.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"ScottW" wrote in message

[...]

Heres the message ID. Go see the context for yourself.

Arny triggered his outburst with this:

"Asses with the same smell seem to flock together, it seems. ;-(

One advantage, you get insensitive to your own smell and then you
can persist in the delusion that your s#!+ don't stink! ;-) "

All you can get out him is the reflex sockpuppet accusation.

Jenn has changed her behavior to something that more strongly relates to
that of a real person.

Frankly, they both have serious issues and if you just
have a little patience you will find all this on your own
in due time.

Note that Scotty places himself above *all of this*.

I lived in Minnesota... I know loons when I see them.

In fact Scott has OD'd on Middius's lies as much as anybody. He's only
recently beginning to see through any of them. Note that he buys the
Middius lies about the Zelniker matter hook, line, and sinker.

Anybody can look at the thread and see the matter for themselves.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Someone coerced you? How was that accomplished?

The application of continuous pain over a long period of
time.

He accused so many people he finally ****ed off the
wrong person and they filed a suit against him for it
which was eventually dropped.

Boy are you confused, Scott - about as much as that other Scott.

Remember, the suit cost that other Scott money and reputation. It cost me
nothing - it was a big laugh.

The two incidents were about as unrelated as any two things that both
involved me and RAO could be.

Ok Arny... sufferer of continuous pain on RAO.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Funny thing is... everyone else.. well most everyone else
has a real life so they don't need to be useful or derive
some fufillment from usenet.

Right Scott you're posting all this crap and getting zero fulfillment out
of it.

Having trouble with a simple word like "need" now?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Arny... if you didn't go out of your way to abuse people
your social pattern wouldn't continue.

If people like you and Jenn wouldn't go out of your way to get the
reaction you want from me...

Like I want your reactions.
You've got more rationalizations going on in your old head than I can
deal with.

Enjoy your pain Arny.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

"ScottW" wrote in message

[...]

One could say "self important" or "grandiose" Ummmm...sounds familiar.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

[...]

Wow. Must be a powerful person who did that.