Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default So Clyde,

If a wealthy conservative republican brings up race as a reason to not
vote for Obama, is it because they are embarrassed about their
positions on the issues? LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 5 Oct, 20:59, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
If a wealthy conservative republican brings up race as a reason to not
vote for Obama, is it because they are embarrassed about their
positions on the issues? LOL!

Do you really expect me to answer your irrelevant rhetorical
questions?
I don't expect you to answer mine, but you
probably will, anyway.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
If a wealthy conservative republican brings up race as a reason to not
vote for Obama, is it because they are embarrassed about their
positions on the issues? LOL!

Do you really expect me to answer your irrelevant rhetorical
questions?

No, I expect you to forget what the discussion was about. You've
already proven that you won't let me down. LOL!

I don't expect you to answer mine, but you
probably will, anyway.

I'll try not to disappoint you.