dave weil

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:25:24 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:38:48 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Accordng to my approximate google counts, Since Jan 1 Y2k Weil has
mentioned
me on RAO about 2,970 times. In the same time frame I posted on RAO about
4,700 times. That's something over 50%, right?

Another lie, of course. But everyone knows that google lies to Mr.
Krueger, as he has admitted it on several occasions.

Since you haven't demonstrated that it's wrong, you are the
*liar*.
This is the second time today that you are a verified liar.

Another lie, Frency. Time to take your monthly bath.

dave weil

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:32:16 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Clyde Slick a écrit :

He never said she did music for elevators.
You sid he siad it, he didn't sya it.
That's the facts, you puit words in
his mouth and you are a LIAR!

Can you translate that in English please ? ;-)

How about putting the subject header in English then?

Lionel

dave weil a écrit :
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:21:32 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:38:48 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Recently he was writing that Mrs Elvis Costello (a great jazz singer and
pianist) was doing a "music for elevators".

Liar.

You are the *liar*.
3 or 4 days ago you have written that Jazz is a "music for
elevators". Mrs Costello (Diana Krall) is a Jazz singer and
pianist. So you included her *implicitly* in your category
of "musicians for elevators". ;-)

Liar.

Prove it !

:-D

Lionel

wrote:

Clyde Slick a écrit :

He never said she did music for elevators.
You sid he siad it, he didn't sya it.
That's the facts, you puit words in
his mouth and you are a LIAR!

Can you translate that in English please ? ;-)

How about putting the subject header in English then?

It's a "poerative" form. :-D

dave weil

wrote:

Recently he was writing that Mrs Elvis Costello (a great jazz singer and
pianist) was doing a "music for elevators".

Liar.

You are the *liar*.
3 or 4 days ago you have written that Jazz is a "music for
elevators". Mrs Costello (Diana Krall) is a Jazz singer and
pianist. So you included her *implicitly* in your category
of "musicians for elevators". ;-)

Liar.

Prove it !

You need to provide the proof of your original asserion first.

Sorry, you lose.

Again.

dave weil

wrote:

Accordng to my approximate google counts, Since Jan 1 Y2k Weil has
mentioned
me on RAO about 2,970 times. In the same time frame I posted on RAO about
4,700 times. That's something over 50%, right?

Another lie, of course. But everyone knows that google lies to Mr.
Krueger, as he has admitted it on several occasions.

Since you haven't demonstrated that it's wrong, you are the
*liar*.
This is the second time today that you are a verified liar.

Another lie, Frency. Time to take your monthly bath.

Prove it ! ;-)

OK, it's not until next week. I stand corrected.
Lionel

wrote:

Recently he was writing that Mrs Elvis Costello (a great jazz singer and
pianist) was doing a "music for elevators".

Liar.

You are the *liar*.
3 or 4 days ago you have written that Jazz is a "music for
elevators". Mrs Costello (Diana Krall) is a Jazz singer and
pianist. So you included her *implicitly* in your category
of "musicians for elevators". ;-)

Liar.

Prove it !

You need to provide the proof of your original asserion first.

My what ?

LOL, seems to me that you will have problems with George M.
Middius' "RAO Committee for Language Quality"

:-D

Sorry, you lose.

Again.

OK you have written :

1 - "PS, you should actually try listening to music played
by live people, instead of relics"

Since I have many CD of Mrs Diana Krall you implicitly means
that she is a "relic".

Speaking about me you wrote :

2 - "who only gets turned on by music suitable for an elevator."

Since I have many CD of Mrs Diana Krall you implicitly means
that she is playing music for elevators.

NB : my favourite rock guitarist is Wilko Johnson and my
favourite singer is Iggy Pop they are also well known for
writing music for elevators. :-D

Sorry, you are a liar.

Nothing new.
Lionel

wrote:

Accordng to my approximate google counts, Since Jan 1 Y2k Weil has
mentioned
me on RAO about 2,970 times. In the same time frame I posted on RAO about
4,700 times. That's something over 50%, right?

Another lie, of course. But everyone knows that google lies to Mr.
Krueger, as he has admitted it on several occasions.

Since you haven't demonstrated that it's wrong, you are the
*liar*.
This is the second time today that you are a verified liar.

Another lie, Frency. Time to take your monthly bath.

Prove it ! ;-)

OK, it's not until next week. I stand corrected.

If you was 50% as clean as I am, you would have already
found a wife stinky fat boy. ;-)
Lionel_Chapuis

George M. Middius wrote:

dave weil said:

How about putting the subject header in English then?

Surely. We aim to please. :-)

Sorry George but I have to correct your French... ;-)

"Encore *un* mensonge de la Salope..."

"Messonge" is masculine so the article should be "un" not "une".

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

He never said she did music for elevators.
You sid he siad it, he didn't sya it.
That's the facts, you puit words in
his mouth and you are a LIAR!

Can you translate that in English please ? ;-)

I think its something like this:
Vous avez dit qu'il vous a dit, il n'a pas dit it.That's les faits, a mis
des inhis de mots disent du bout des lèvres et vous êtes un MENTEUR !

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

He never said she did music for elevators.
You sid he siad it, he didn't sya it.
That's the facts, you puit words in
his mouth and you are a LIAR!

Can you translate that in English please ? ;-)

I think its something like this:
Vous avez dit qu'il vous a dit, il n'a pas dit it.That's les faits, a mis
des inhis de mots disent du bout des lèvres et vous êtes un MENTEUR !

You are overheating perhaps you should put some ice in your
"YalMake" (lol).
Clyde Slick

wrote:

Accordng to my approximate google counts, Since Jan 1 Y2k Weil has
mentioned
me on RAO about 2,970 times. In the same time frame I posted on RAO
about
4,700 times. That's something over 50%, right?

Another lie, of course. But everyone knows that google lies to Mr.
Krueger, as he has admitted it on several occasions.

Since you haven't demonstrated that it's wrong, you are the *liar*.
This is the second time today that you are a verified liar.

Another lie, Frency. Time to take your monthly bath.

Prove it ! ;-)

I can't prove that you take a bath every month.

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

wrote:

Accordng to my approximate google counts, Since Jan 1 Y2k Weil has
mentioned
me on RAO about 2,970 times. In the same time frame I posted on RAO
about
4,700 times. That's something over 50%, right?

Another lie, of course. But everyone knows that google lies to Mr.
Krueger, as he has admitted it on several occasions.

Since you haven't demonstrated that it's wrong, you are the *liar*.
This is the second time today that you are a verified liar.

Another lie, Frency. Time to take your monthly bath.

Prove it ! ;-)

I can't prove that you take a bath every month.

In the same way that I cannot prove that you aren't breeding
a colony of louses under your Yalmake. ;-)
Clyde Slick

Lionel_Chapuis wrote in message
George M. Middius wrote:

dave weil said:

How about putting the subject header in English then?

Surely. We aim to please. :-)

Sorry George but I have to correct your French... ;-)

"Encore *un* mensonge de la Salope..."

"Messonge" is masculine so the article should be "un" not "une".

"At least" George got la Salope right.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

wrote:

Accordng to my approximate google counts, Since Jan 1 Y2k Weil has
mentioned
me on RAO about 2,970 times. In the same time frame I posted on RAO
about
4,700 times. That's something over 50%, right?

Another lie, of course. But everyone knows that google lies to Mr.
Krueger, as he has admitted it on several occasions.

Since you haven't demonstrated that it's wrong, you are the *liar*.
This is the second time today that you are a verified liar.

Another lie, Frency. Time to take your monthly bath.

Prove it ! ;-)

I can't prove that you take a bath every month.

In the same way that I cannot prove that you aren't breeding a colony of
louses under your Yalmake. ;-)

It's not a French yalmake

dave weil

Speaking about me you wrote :

2 - "who only gets turned on by music suitable for an elevator."

Since I have many CD of Mrs Diana Krall you implicitly means
that she is playing music for elevators.

NB : my favourite rock guitarist is Wilko Johnson and my
favourite singer is Iggy Pop they are also well known for
writing music for elevators. :-D

Sorry, you are a liar.

Nothing new.

All lies of course.

Especially where you call Diana Krall a lesbian.
Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

dave weil said:

How about putting the subject header in English then?

Surely. We aim to please. :-)

Sorry George but I have to correct your French... ;-)

"Encore *un* mensonge de la Salope..."

"Messonge" is masculine so the article should be "un" not "une".

"At least" George got la Salope right.

Normal, it's your mother's nickname. ;-)
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

I can't prove that you take a bath every month.

In the same way that I cannot prove that you aren't breeding a colony of
louses under your Yalmake. ;-)

It's not a French yalmake

I was speakig about the dirty stinky thing just under the
"Yalmake". ;-)
Lionel

Speaking about me you wrote :

2 - "who only gets turned on by music suitable for an elevator."

Since I have many CD of Mrs Diana Krall you implicitly means
that she is playing music for elevators.

NB : my favourite rock guitarist is Wilko Johnson and my
favourite singer is Iggy Pop they are also well known for
writing music for elevators. :-D

Sorry, you are a liar.

Nothing new.

All lies of course.

Especially where you call Diana Krall a lesbian.

:-D

Seems that we already touch your limits here... Sooner than
I thought. :-(

Thank you for playing, redneck but there are a lot of
different music than the famous Nashville binary soup. ;-)

dave weil

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:48:00 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Thank you for playing, redneck but there are a lot of
different music

Clyde Slick

George M. Middius wrote:

dave weil said:

How about putting the subject header in English then?

Surely. We aim to please. :-)

Sorry George but I have to correct your French... ;-)

"Encore *un* mensonge de la Salope..."

"Messonge" is masculine so the article should be "un" not "une".

"At least" George got la Salope right.

Normal, it's your mother's nickname. ;-)

You are NOT my mother, Madame Salope.
you can go back to your whoring now.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

I can't prove that you take a bath every month.

In the same way that I cannot prove that you aren't breeding a colony of
louses under your Yalmake. ;-)

It's not a French yalmake

I was speakig about the dirty stinky thing just under the "Yalmake". ;-)

Nor does it come from the sewers of Lyon.
My yalmake is not like your beret.

George M. Middius wrote:

dave weil said:

How about putting the subject header in English then?

Surely. We aim to please. :-)

Sorry George but I have to correct your French... ;-)

"Encore *un* mensonge de la Salope..."

"Messonge" is masculine so the article should be "un" not "une".

I've always wondered, why is morning masculine, noon feminine, evening
masculine and night feminine?

Norm

Sander deWaal

said:

I've always wondered, why is morning masculine, noon feminine, evening
masculine and night feminine?

Think about when *you* want to have sex and when *she* wants to. ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "