John Payne

Default Akai and Reason

Call me old fashioned but I am still a big fan of hardware
samplers(akai s and z series), however I have a lot of people I work
with who come to me with Reason files. Reason refills and sample
sounds are getting quite good and ReLoad converts Akai to Reason but
are any of you aware of an app I can buy that allows Reason files to
be converted to Akai format? I know of programs like Chicken Systems
and REload that do every other kind of conversion except from Reason
files to anything else AND since Reason does not send MIDI data I
cannot use my sampler....which may be what they want. hmmmm