Aaron Householter

Default FS: Trident 80 series modules for sale.

OK, I've finally got these modules where I can list them, they are in
various conditions, so 1st come 1st serve.OK, I've got some pricing on
these 80 series modules. These should probably cost more. I've seen
people buying series 65 stuff for these prices.
1- Pre/EQ Module $375ea
2-Pre/EQ Modules $350ea
3-8 Pre/EQ Modules $325ea
9-16 Pre/EQ Modules $310ea

I also have the master sections and the aux master & all the monitor
sections with EQ.
e-mail and make an offer. This is all from an 80c
I believe the inputs work on 80b's as well
Heck get yourself a 24 volt supply from radio shack and make an s80
for about 1/4 the cost.
Aaron Householter
studio1117
785-820-7243