Richard R

Default Tannoy Fusion 1 speakers with Denon DM31 Micro System?

Hi

Has anyone listened to the 'Tannoy Fusion 1' speakers?
http://www.tannoy.com/Fusion1

I'm buying a Denon DM31 Micro System, and don't know whether to buy
the Tannoys' or the Mission M30 or Mission M31 speakers.

Can't manage to listen to them prior to purchase.

Many thanks

Richard
Uptown Audio

We have sold a pair to a fellow who is using them with a either a
Rotel integrated amp and he is very pleased with them. They replaced a
newish set of Spendor speakers in his system. The Tannoy Fusion
speakers have good resolution, are very well balanced and are easy to
listen to for extended periods. The smaller speakers lack the bass and
some dynamics of the larger models due to their smaller size, yet they
still manage to please. Most other sets we have sold have been used in
theater applications as they are affordable enough to buy a full set
of six. They also mate well with the NAD electronics in both stereo
and surround applications.
-Bill
www.uptownaudio.com
Roanoke VA