Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul[_13_] Paul[_13_] is offline

Default Bourns Pot Shafts Not Long Enough!

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/54/tv09-777818.pdf

The length "L" is from where the pot sits on the
PCB board, to the end of the shaft, but it looks
like this L maxes out at 30mm, and I need 35mm.

I'm fairly sure the original is a Bourns pot, because
the bottom of it says "B202", which shows the taper
profile, and the resistance value.

What to do? Maybe I could cut off the tip of the
original shaft, and just epoxy it onto the new one?