Ian

Default Power antenna tool

Does anyone here know where I could order a special socket to remove my
power antenna in my '97 Ford Taurus?

I've already got a tool like the one shown he
http://www.thepartsbin.com/cartools/...ice_kit-d.html
but it's a piece of crap. There's got to be a better tool for this.

--
----------------------
Ian Macoomb,

Ian wrote:
Does anyone here know where I could order a special socket to remove

my
power antenna in my '97 Ford Taurus?

I've already got a tool like the one shown he

http://www.thepartsbin.com/cartools/...ice_kit-d.html
but it's a piece of crap. There's got to be a better tool for this.

--
----------------------
Ian Macoomb,
Ottawa, Ontario
'97 ES (welded)
14.949 @ 92.783 mph

YOu been trying to do this. It did not work. You could be angry like
that. Man I would
be angry too...Here I got truck trying to fix stereo for a week but I
couldn't do it. So I
got so ****ed off. Yeah I know how you feel about the whole thing...

Also try posting in a Ford group. Maybe some onwer has had the same
problem. They still make Taurus?

Ian

I did, they referred me to a car stereo shop. I'd rather buy the socket so
that I can fix it myself the next few times the girlfriend goes through the
car wash with the antenna still up.

Anyway, I found a snap-on socket that will do the trick.

wrote in message
ps.com...
Also try posting in a Ford group. Maybe some onwer has had the same
problem. They still make Taurus?

Ian

wrote in message
ups.com...
YOu been trying to do this. It did not work. You could be angry like
that. Man I would
be angry too...Here I got truck trying to fix stereo for a week but I
couldn't do it. So I
got so ****ed off. Yeah I know how you feel about the whole thing...

Me think you a troll who verry bad in engrish. Now **** off back to where
you came from.

Yes!

Woo u like ah duh fly lice or duh steem lice?

Oh too bad my bad engris insulted your feeling huh???
This is kind of funny dude. Your stereo is hurting you!!!
AHAHAAHHAHAHA.....