prefetch

Default headless audio file - any hope?

i've got a ~10MB file which i think is a realmedia audio file (because
the filename ended with .rm and i found it with other realmedia audio
files) but the index header is missing. it all seems to be just
"data".

could anyone give me a clue as to how to:

1-identify what format this raw data is in?
2-plop a header onto it so i can use it?

i've already tried rmfix and rma, but they complain that its not a
realmedia file (of course, since there is no header identifying it as
such!)

any experts out there?