dilsiam dilsiam is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb Looking for speakers for a vintage Pilot stereo

Dear AudioBanter members:

My mother owns a vintage Pilot stereo from the 80's and we need to get the speakers for it. It was made in Taiwan China and has a phonograph, cassette player and radio am/fm.

Do you know of any business or person that sell vintage Pilot speakers?

Thanks
dilsiam
WardSmall WardSmall is offline
Junior Member

It was made in Taiwan China and has a phonograph, cassette player and radio am/fm. Well I am not sure if these are what you are after but a shop called Tchibo, that is a cafe, as well as sells goods i think thats how It's spell has these crazy looking cartoon, alien sort of looking speakers I believe.
__________________
free ads | business listings | job listings
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Engineer[_2_] Engineer[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for speakers for a vintage Pilot stereo

--
dilsiam

Presuming a PM speaker, don't bother with seeking out Pilot brand
speakers. Use any generic speaker that meets the specs, i.e. size, fit
(may need new holes) , impedance, power handling.
Cheers,
Roger