Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default NAT: Girls gone wild?

On Mar 15, 11:11*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Mar 14, 5:32*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
http://www.berkshireeagle.com/ci_11893799

"Jennifer A. Lighten, 33, told police that Stephanie Lighten, her
wife, was "all liquored up" when she returned to their Lincoln Street
apartment, where the defendant then allegedly tried to use a syringe
to inseminate her, according to a police report."

Jenn... are you ok?

ScottW

Yeah, I'm fine. *I just put that turkey baster in her eye.

*Ouch....and hid the liquor I presume.

How is Louise?http://www.drunkenmistress.com/response2.html

Off a cliff with Thelma, very messy...closed casket.

Isn't it funny, 2pid, that with all of the 'important' 'discussion'
threads you've besieged RAO with the past couple of days this is the
one you respond to.

Of course, many contrary points were made about your other proaganda,
You have no rejoinder to them. There's no surprise there. So you
lose...again. Don't you ever get sick of seeing your own ass on a
platter?

You still haven't answered where you'd cut a single dollar from the
one trillion dollar defense budget. And yes, 2pid, we all know you're
just super ****ed about seven billion in earmarks!

You're so stupid you're not even a good propagandist. Goebbels would
be disappointed in you.

Is there *anything* that you're good at? LoL.