MOSFET

Default to tubehead1....

I would really love to know what I said that made you respond to me this
way.

"You're a ****ing faggot, dude!!! I really don't think that extra 2.5VDC
is going to give you, an extra 10dB, that would give you a perceivable
difference of volume. Please, do us all a favor and hang yourself from
the highest raffter, you can find, and kill yourself so you never have
to post a stupid response again."

I mean, what gives?

MOSFET

From another thread "Perhaps. But I think I hear a difference. Now
Mark, don't go telling me that
and making me wonder if I have wasted my time!

MOSFET "

I'm sorry that you feel I owe you an explanation and that you are upset
about what I said before. Read what you wrote above. "I think I Hear a
difference". WTF is that supposed to mean? Are you saying that because
you think you hear a difference, in less than a 1dB difference, that it
is a scientifically reliable fact and that everyone in the world should
be able to hear a cricket fart 10 miles away? That is my problem with
you. I honestly doubt that there is that much of a perceivable
difference from a 12V to 14.4V considering that the rail voltage won't
increase enough for the output to double.
In the thread in question, I sold one of the posters a PPI PC450, that
I repaired and bench tested for him before I sent it to him. This amp
put out about 50W/channel @12V and 75W/channel @ 14.4V. I really don't
think he would be able to hear that much of a difference between the
two different input voltages. I did incorrectly state that the volume
needs to increase 10dB for there to be a perceivable difference in
sound, I was rather inebriated off of several large sakes when I first
wrote that, but a 10dB increase will audibly sound twice the original
volume.
Then you got upset because I was [quote] flaming [unquote] you. If you
want less attention, don't post something as stupid as I quoted from
you above. Quit dwelling on this and get on with your life. And please
don't be so hasty when you're sending personal email, because you
really don't want the world to read about your personal affairs.

There, I hope you can sleep tonight.

Daniel Snooks

From another thread "Perhaps. But I think I hear a difference. Now

[...]

FWIW ... I still have that amp, and it's doing very well indeed (I need a
1400 to go with it o_O ) but I don't remember you being quite so abrasive
back then tube :-)
ah well ... as a wise man once said "Women, can't live with them ... pass
the beer nuts"

--
Dan Snooks

MOSFET

I was making a joke. Wasn't it obvious?

Also, I think I speak for everyone here that if THAT WAS YOUR REASON for the
response you gave, then nobody wants you around here. If anybody here feels
that your response was warranted I would like to hear that. But, IMHO, with
your obvious anger issues, I think it would be best if you found another
newgroup to troll.

MOSFET

wrote in message
ups.com...
From another thread "Perhaps. But I think I hear a difference. Now

[...]

MOSFET

Oh, and just for record, Tubehead (Bonehead), YOU were the only one to
complain about my accidental postings. And do you know why? Because,
everyone here has made mistakes before and understands. You are evidently
perfect.

Again, if anyone thinks you should stay on this newsgroup I'd like to hear.
If we had a moderator, you would be SO GONE!!!!!!

MOSFET

Mosfet. Dont waste your time. When it goes to that level you have to
realize what your dealing with. Its like having a battle of the wits
with an unarmed opponent.

Like I said, I was I tad bit drunk when I posted. Ahh well. Glad to
hear that amp is still kickin'.
Are you talk of the 1*200W@ 4 or the 1*400W@4? I have the chrome
1*200W(it's been sitting in the box, broken, for years). I keep telling
myself I am going to fix it and use it, but as we all know, thinking
about something doesn't make it so. I know the amp (PC1400) doesn't
need much work and I have like 3 Phaze TD1500's just sitting in a box
gathering dust too. My car sucks, no room to put front
speakers..........

and BTW
as a wise man once said "Women, can't live with them ... pass

the beer nuts"

You, sir, are wise beyond your years. :tips hat: -

Mosfet. Dont waste your time. When it goes to that level you have to
realize what your dealing with. Its like having a battle of the wits
with an unarmed opponent

That is so true!! Most people can defend themselves and talk smack
back. He just whines. Just like hitting a baby.
Have you ever tried to argue with Eddie Runner?

MOSFET

wrote in message
ups.com...
Mosfet. Dont waste your time. When it goes to that level you have to
realize what your dealing with. Its like having a battle of the wits
with an unarmed opponent.

So true.

MOSFET

wrote in message
oups.com...
Like I said, I was I tad bit drunk when I posted.

There's help for that, AA, NA, etc. Look into it.

MOSFET

PS: Never drink and drive, I mean post!

MOSFET

wrote in message
ups.com...
Mosfet. Dont waste your time. When it goes to that level you have to
realize what your dealing with. Its like having a battle of the wits
with an unarmed opponent

That is so true!! Most people can defend themselves and talk smack
back. He just whines. Just like hitting a baby.
Have you ever tried to argue with Eddie Runner?

He's talking about you, you moron. You're the unarmed opponent. Man, you
are dim.

MOSFET

He's talking about you, you moron. You're the unarmed opponent. Man,
you
are dim.

MOSFET

Congrats, did you grow a backbone overnight?

Oh, and just for record, Tubehead (Bonehead), YOU were the only one to

complain about my accidental postings. And do you know why? Because,

everyone here has made mistakes before and understands. You are

evidently
perfect.

Tubesock, bonehead? Is that really the best you can do? Why are you
emailing me anyway? Need a friend?

MOSFET

wrote in message
oups.com...
Congrats, did you grow a backbone overnight?

No, did you sober-up overnight?

In case you haven't figured it out (I'm pretty sure you haven't) the whole
point of this thread is to let everyone know what kind of asshole you are.
Why? Because I lost sleep over it? No, as a public service.

Apparently you believe that because A) you had been drinking and B) you've
been on this group before under another name, that it was OK to post the way
you posted. You have not said yet that you thought you did anything wrong,
all you've been saying is that it was my fault for not just "taking it",
right?

Here's the key (pay close attention tubehead), if everybody had this
attitude of yours, this group would be chaos, do you realize this?

The point of this thread was to alert people that you are a jerk (and I
think it has been well proven now) and you are prone to use obscenities. By
spotlighting you, I hope to do a public service and perhaps you will think
twice about posting this way again, if not, at least people will know you
are a jerk and just blow you off if you go on another bender. Again, you
may feel you are special and have a special right to be an asshole. But you
do not.

MOSFET

Here again is your post:

"You're a ****ing faggot, dude!!! I really don't think that extra 2.5VDC
is going to give you, an extra 10dB, that would give you a perceivable
difference of volume. Please, do us all a favor and hang yourself from
the highest raffter, you can find, and kill yourself so you never have
to post a stupid response again."

wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

Don't you ever get tired of whining? Most everyone I know thinks I'm an
asshole. This is old news. Don't you have anything better to do, like
say, making sure every last pico volt is making it to your amp? I'll be
the first to admit, I AM A ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!
Are you happy? Trust me, I don't need to be intoxicated to bag on you.
You had to start a thread about me. That is cause and effect enough for
me to dis on you. You make up **** like, "I can hear the difference in
..00001dB change in power". Good for you!! Keep telling yourself that.
Must you keep perpetuating this? If you do, I'll be here. And don't
email me anymore, I don't want to be your friend.

MOSFET

wrote in message
oups.com...
And don't
email me anymore, I don't want to be your friend.

I Emailed you ONCE dummy (and that was about your alcohol problem, I was
being TACTFUL), and believe me, I don't want you as a friend.

I don't want to "talk smack" with you, you Neanderthal. Reread my last
post, because it apparently didn't penetrate that bonehead, tubehead. Being
an asshole in REAL LIFE is NOT an excuse to be one here. Get it? Believe
me, there are groups where your attitude problems would be appreciated.
Leave RAC forever.

MOSFET

I don't have an alcohol problem, I can get it any time I want........

MOSFET

wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't have an alcohol problem, I can get it any time I want........

That was actually funny. That's a start.

Nice amp indeed! I'll keep my eye out, but I think one of those will be
hard to come by.

What he was getting at is that you didn't have to be an ass.