JBorg

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________---_ azikdi

Victim_of_American_Stupidity wrote:

You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your President.
He’s a complete moron and so are most of you!

How can most of the people be if most of the eligible voters didn't vote for him?

Jodster

An don't overlook the fact that our "Democracy", the Land of The Free, the
Heatland of the Free World . . had it's election stolen by a few insiders
that are closer to the Bush's than ticks on a houndog. Not once, but twice.
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modl...rder=0&thold=0

I can't help but roar with laughter when I hear the phrase "honest and open
elections". Do you Americans realize you may actually have the MOST CORRUPT
electoral system in the world? Just because CNN tells you it's fair and open
doesn't mean it is . . .

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the
votes." (Joseph Stalin)

"You may have the votes, but I have the count." - Ferdinand Marcos; Bush
(senior) backed Philippines dictator

"Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign
funds from the rich by promising to protect each from the other"

"JBorg" wrote in message
om...
Victim_of_American_Stupidity wrote:

You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your

President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

How can most of the people be if most of the eligible voters didn't vote

for him?

Attached Images

Randall Shawver

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:18:31 -0500, "Jodster"
wrote:

An don't overlook the fact that our "Democracy", the Land of The Free, the
Heatland of the Free World . . had it's election stolen by a few insiders
that are closer to the Bush's than ticks on a houndog. Not once, but twice.
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modl...rder=0&thold=0

I can't help but roar with laughter when I hear the phrase "honest and open
elections". Do you Americans realize you may actually have the MOST CORRUPT
electoral system in the world? Just because CNN tells you it's fair and open
doesn't mean it is . . .

If it is so unfair and corrupt, why didnt Kerry demand a recount? Or
is he part of your theoretical conspiracy?How long will the sour
grapes be passed around?

Randall

JBorg

Randall Shawver wrote
Jodster wrote:

An don't overlook the fact that our "Democracy", the Land of The Free, the
Heatland of the Free World . . had it's election stolen by a few insiders
that are closer to the Bush's than ticks on a houndog. Not once, but twice.
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modl...e=article&sid=
3667&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

I can't help but roar with laughter when I hear the phrase "honest and open
elections". Do you Americans realize you may actually have the MOST CORRUPT
electoral system in the world? Just because CNN tells you it's fair and open
doesn't mean it is . . .

If it is so unfair and corrupt, why didnt Kerry demand a recount?

What does Sen. Kerry got anything to do with a voting process some people
presumed is unfair and corrupt.

Or is he part of your theoretical conspiracy?

No he's part of your delusional paranoia. Check your head.

How long will the sour grapes be passed around?

As long as you keep pocketing your psychotropic meds. Check your mouth.

Randall

Randall Shawver

No he's part of your delusional paranoia. Check your head.

How long will the sour grapes be passed around?

As long as you keep pocketing your psychotropic meds. Check your mouth.

Randall

Lol, it is so easy to draw out the sore losers!

Randall

GeoSynch

Randall Shawver chuckled:

Lol, it is so easy to draw out the sore losers!

Just don't call them Soros Losermans ... it's enough to set themselves
ablaze in front of the White House in a fit of miasmic angst.

GeoSynch

Jodster

Thanks Michael, for elevating this conversation to a new level of
mudslinging.
Canada comes from Kanata, or "the village" which was the First Nations name
for the upper Ottawa region. Maybe the USA would have had a native american
name too if it weren't for your ancestors decimating the First Nations with
this continent's first biological weapons, or WMD as y'all like to call 'em.
http://www.thefurtrapper.com/indian_smallpox.htm
and here's a history lesson for ya . .
http://oprfhs.org/division/history/i...nterp/Kaye.doc

So that fine country, that haven for the weary, the country that is going to
save the world, the USA . . actually employed WMD during it's formative
years. Centuries later, based on false accusations, you invade a country
(along with Britain), commandeer it's oil reserves and kill hundreds of
thousands of it's people looking for these same damn weapons you used on
your own First Nations.
Yes, it seems totally acceptable and "American" to take over the enemy using
any means possible (including shooting the wounded and dying in the head) or
chemical (Let's not forget Viet Nam and Agent Orange) so long as it benefits
the You-Ass-Eh.
Heaven forbid some other nation would even have the capability to do it to
you. After all, white hillbilly sister-****ing American lives are more
valuable than those Red *******s, Gooks or Nigra's you've impacted for so
long. Now we can add towel-heads to the mixture, right redneck?

Now we see WMD must be "destroyed" in the "War on Terrorism" to make the
"World safer". Translation: "Good christ! . . other countries can **** us
over the way we've been ****ing over them . .we must wipe them off the face
of the earth!".
You love your wars in the USA don't ya Michael. The reason the majority of
the World has angst against the US is because you're always blowing the ****
out of somebody. Don't be surprised if the World fights back.

Once again, another Yankee double-standard. Hang your head in shame ...

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...

BTW, do you know how they came up with the name for Canada?
They stuck a bunch of random letters in a hat. First one gets pulled out
and they yell 'C" eh. "N" eh.

Clyde Slick

****
out of somebody. Don't be surprised if the World fights back.

Once again, another Yankee double-standard. Hang your head in shame ...

Duh, when 'we' did all that, 'we' weren't Americans yet, we were still
"Europeans".

Law of Storms

Clyde Slick wrote:

Duh, when 'we' did all that, 'we' weren't Americans yet,
we were still "Europeans".

Er, um, no.

Much of the devastation of the Native population took place
well after the Euros declared themselves a new nation. Then
they went on the offensive to take the majority of the land
now comprising the United States.

In later times, another country would engage in a similar
practice, and label it "Lebensraum."

--
Law of Storms

"My God, it's full of stars..."

Clyde Slick

"Law of Storms" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:

Duh, when 'we' did all that, 'we' weren't Americans yet,
we were still "Europeans".

Er, um, no.

Much of the devastation of the Native population took place well after the
Euros declared themselves a new nation. Then they went on the offensive to
take the majority of the land now comprising the United States.

In later times, another country would engage in a similar practice, and
label it "Lebensraum."

It started well before, with that great European, Columbus.
We were just following a great European tradition.

Law of Storms

Clyde Slick wrote:

Duh, when 'we' did all that, 'we' weren't Americans
yet, we were still "Europeans".

Er, um, no.

Much of the devastation of the Native population took
place well after the Euros declared themselves a new
nation. Then they went on the offensive to take the
majority of the land now comprising the United States.

In later times, another country would engage in a
similar practice, and label it "Lebensraum."

It started well before, with that great European,
Columbus. We were just following a great European
tradition.

it may have gotten somewhat of a start, but the full wieght
of the US government was applied very early on to formalize
the policy and carry it out with ruthless precision.

--
Law of Storms

"My God, it's full of stars..."

Clyde Slick

Clyde Slick wrote:

Duh, when 'we' did all that, 'we' weren't Americans
yet, we were still "Europeans".

Er, um, no.

Much of the devastation of the Native population took
place well after the Euros declared themselves a new
nation. Then they went on the offensive to take the
majority of the land now comprising the United States.

In later times, another country would engage in a
similar practice, and label it "Lebensraum."

It started well before, with that great European,
Columbus. We were just following a great European
tradition.

it may have gotten somewhat of a start, but the full wieght of the US
government was applied very early on to formalize the policy and carry it
out with ruthless precision.

As did Europeans, in their heyday.

Michael McKelvy

"Jodster" wrote in message
Thanks Michael, for elevating this conversation to a new level of
mudslinging.
Canada comes from Kanata, or "the village" which was the First Nations
name
for the upper Ottawa region.

Lighten tthe hell up! It was a joke told to me by a Canadian.