Ray Thomas

Default Dedicated headphone amp ?

Does anyone have direct experience with dedicated headphone amplifiers,
which are reputed to drive cans like the Sennheiser HD600's the way nature
intended..and give far better results than the typical op amp fed headphone
circuit in mixers, cd players, etc ? An example of the species I'm referring
to would be the Musical Fidelity X-Cans.
Any (on topic) input appreciated.......
Thanks,
Ray

---

Headphone amp Dave Horoschak Pro Audio 0 September 16th 04 04:41 AM
Soundcard with built-in Dolby Headphone support? Marc Brown Pro Audio 4 September 4th 04 02:30 PM
headphone response curve question Mark Hifi High End Audio 7 June 5th 04 05:11 PM
Noisy headphone jacks Sean Fulop High End Audio 9 April 20th 04 03:46 AM
How do I connect wireless headphone to a TV? Corsan Tech 3 October 7th 03 10:04 PM