bob wald

i was refering to the only post directed at me..duhhhhhhh mz i think waz
the guy.

MZ

i was refering to the only post directed at me..duhhhhhhh mz i think waz
the guy.

Ok, webTV, now that you've said I'm the guy, care to tell me what I said was
wrong?

bob wald

you said i was the guy who said i couldnt figure out how to use a
computer.....

scott johnson

"bob wald" wrote in message
well i dont know how you could go less than $400 amonth car note n
insurance...plus maintance.

That's not what you said originally. You said $400 for the car note. nothing
else. Quit changing your story.

scott johnson

"bob wald" wrote in message
i see you cant read. i said ''most'' people.
the key word is most......
i think most untrained or trained in less than 4weeks of all working
people are making over $25 hr.

not true. few make that much.

Kids who make $6/hr at McDonalds will save their money to blow $300 on an
amp. do you think they would rather pay $55 to get it fixed, or buy another
amp for $300?

scott johnson

"bob wald" wrote in message
ok......first i am grown next i am a finance/tax expert thats my job.
next if you have expenses at your job that lowers your taxes. i thought
most of you work for yourself out of a lil shop or garage.
with lil expenses.
next if you make $50 an hr you might take home $40 an hour. with alil
deductions.
next a $250000 or any house you can buy 15% cheaper than list price.
your car is 10% of your pay. that was funny.
i will pay whatever i have to for cars/gas/ins/maintaince. not to be
walking.
i think around 15% is average.to 22%.
a person here making 2k pays around $400 amonth just his car note on a
lexus/infinity.

tell me where i can buy a lexus or infinity for $400/month!

2 Motu 896s and sync probs Dave Walsh Pro Audio 2 January 4th 05 02:24 AM
Microcassette probs reqluq Pro Audio 1 June 22nd 04 04:06 PM
Impedance Probs Coyoteboy Tech 20 January 30th 04 07:06 PM
probs w/ audiobahn amp schwinn Car Audio 1 September 28th 03 07:39 AM
FA: Altec tube mic and Urei 1176, 3 days left Brian Birge Tech 1 August 7th 03 09:02 PM