fhlh002

Default bose for car audio

Spending more $$$ doesn't mean better sound... ya putz.
I'll use one of your mindless quotes as a PERFECT example of you idiocy.

"Bose sucks, face it. The guy can do far better for far less money."

FHLH....

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message news:IufMb.4827

Dang, I figured a self proclaimed audio expert such as yourself would have
spent more than $600 on a home theater system. *shrug*

fhlh002

in your opinion.....

"Taycron" wrote in message

I went to a car show and there was a Maxima that had the top of the line
Bose system in it.. I hated it.. It was awful.. The Harmon Kardon
stereo in the Saabs were a million times better sounding..

--
Taycron
Taycron's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=3202
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...threadid=43628

fhlh002

I know where your paychecks come from now.

FHLH..... "I need a starter for a 71 Cutlass and that Kraco Stereo Gift pack
you got hanging behind you.... thanks"

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
What does Parts Delivered Quickly at Advance Auto have to do with this?

Get
with the program or get the **** out.

fhlh002

Is this some kinda "keyboard" threat??

Meet me at ROCS, and we can discuss this further, if you'd like.

FHLH....

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message news:5WfMb.5099

A lot of people say that...until they mouth off to the wrong person one

day
and they get smacked in the mouth and spit out a few teeth. You'd be
surprised at how quick that shuts people up.

Eddie Runner

Im sure I dont know what Bose is pushing nowdays...

But the research that went into the original 901s was
pretty neat... The 901s sound pretty good..... Next to
a big cabinet with 15s it doesnt do so well but by themselves
the 901s are very pleasing... Alot of the old Bose reflected
technology is interesting and fun to experement with for
a speaker designer...

Even the current Bose car audio stuff is kinda neat, it isnt
as good as what you can get at an aftermarket store for
less money, but from a speaker designers or experementers
perspective it is kinda amazing they get decent sound out
of such little cheap speakers.....

Bose nowdays does have a very irritating marketing program.
But all I am saying is to look past the multimillion dollar
Bose corporation and see some of the philosophy of BOSE
THE MAN before the company greed got a hold of him....

Eddie Runner

Kevin McMurtrie wrote:

Fry's Electronics is a big pusher of Bose speaker systems. I've
listened to their Bose equipment and it sounds very bad. Some of the
lowest-end trash from RCA and Optimus sounds less annoying. Bose knows
that too. That's why their product demos are very short bursts of loud
sound. Eight seconds of ear-splitting music or Hollywood explosions
doesn't allow time for interpretation, but it is impressively loud.

Eddie Runner

Where I live thats called ASSAULT...
Folks go to jail for that... ADULTS do anyway...
ha ha ha

Pug Fugley wrote:

A lot of people say that...until they mouth off to the wrong person one day
and they get smacked in the mouth and spit out a few teeth. You'd be
surprised at how quick that shuts people up.

Eddie Runner

its not uncommon for folks that try to argue with me to
get ****ed all out of shape.....ha ha ha
makes me laugh....

Paul Vina wrote:

So now you've had to resort to physical threats since you *obviously* know
**** about audio, whether it be home or car. How typical.

Paul Vina

Eddie Runner

In Texas you will either go to Jail
OR GET SHOT! if you try that ****!
ha ha ha

Pug Fugley wrote:

No, there's no threats to it. I've popped many a jerkoff right in the mouth
to shut them up.

Eddie Runner

if your not gonna hit anyone on the internet
then why are you threateneing them on the internet??
And your telling him to go back to school!???

ha ha ha

Pug Fugley wrote:

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
A lot of people say that...until they mouth off to the wrong person one

day
and they get smacked in the mouth and spit out a few teeth. You'd be
surprised at how quick that shuts people up.

*ahem* BS.
Anyone who claims to beat/hit/hurt people on the usenet is either
a) a liar
b) an idiot
c) all of the above

I didn't hit anyone on the usenet, ya twit. That's impossible. You should go
to your local community college and take a beginners internet course and
learn a thing or two about how things work before making an ass of yourself.

Eddie Runner

dont bring that violent little kid over here!
Last thing I need is to explain things to the cops about how
he got hurt.... ha ha ha

fhlh002 wrote:

Is this some kinda "keyboard" threat??

Meet me at ROCS, and we can discuss this further, if you'd like.

FHLH....

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message news:5WfMb.5099

A lot of people say that...until they mouth off to the wrong person one

day
and they get smacked in the mouth and spit out a few teeth. You'd be
surprised at how quick that shuts people up.

Pug Fugley

"fhlh002" wrote in message
Spending more $$$ doesn't mean better sound... ya putz.
I'll use one of your mindless quotes as a PERFECT example of you idiocy.

"Bose sucks, face it. The guy can do far better for far less money."

So you don't think he can get a better system than Bose no matter how much
he spends?

You sir, are a twit.

Pug Fugley

"fhlh002" wrote in message
Is this some kinda "keyboard" threat??

Meet me at ROCS, and we can discuss this further, if you'd like.

Is that a gay bar? No thanks. Ask Zaralella, he likes the weenies.

Mark Zarella

Spending more $$$ doesn't mean better sound... ya putz.
I'll use one of your mindless quotes as a PERFECT example of you idiocy.

"Bose sucks, face it. The guy can do far better for far less money."

So you don't think he can get a better system than Bose no matter how much
he spends?

You sir, are a twit.

Wow. Master of the strawman...

Eddie Runner

when they start namecalling you know you really have him frustated..
ha ha ha cracks me up
wonder if he has seen THE LIST ??
http://www.teamrocs.com/crap/thelist.htm
makes it easier to do alot of namecalling if you have a good list to choose
from..
ha ha ha

Mark Zarella wrote:

Spending more $$$ doesn't mean better sound... ya putz.
I'll use one of your mindless quotes as a PERFECT example of you idiocy.

"Bose sucks, face it. The guy can do far better for far less money."

So you don't think he can get a better system than Bose no matter how much
he spends?

You sir, are a twit.

Wow. Master of the strawman...

Pug Fugley

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
when they start namecalling you know you really have him frustated..
ha ha ha cracks me up
wonder if he has seen THE LIST ??
http://www.teamrocs.com/crap/thelist.htm
makes it easier to do alot of namecalling if you have a good list to

choose
from..
ha ha ha

You came up with an impressive list there..for a 5th grader. Congrats. You
should be proud.

Paul Vina

It's River Oaks Car Stereo dumbass.

Paul Vina

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
k.net...

"fhlh002" wrote in message
Is this some kinda "keyboard" threat??

Meet me at ROCS, and we can discuss this further, if you'd like.

Is that a gay bar? No thanks. Ask Zaralella, he likes the weenies.

Paul Vina

Wow, I can't believe he hasn't had anything to say about this post yet. I
guess it's hard to argue with someone with proven integrity when you have
none. Loser.

Paul Vina

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
No, Vina is an Air Force Ammo troop who happens to work outside about 75%

of
the day and bombs and missles aren't exactly the cleanest things in the
world, asswipe.

Paul Vina

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
ink.net...
Ahh, so the truth comes out. Vina is an inbred redneck. Figures.

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
I wipe my ass with a confeterate flag,

Who said he was a confederate? He said he was a redneck. Which comes

from
the color ones neck becomes when working outside for great lengths of

time.

overall wearing,

They happen to be very comfortable when working outside. I wear a

pair
of
coveralls everyday.

pickup truck driving,

What's wrong with pickup trucks?

pig farming,

Don't tell me you don't eat ham or bacon.

Paul Vina

Pug Fugley

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
Wow, I can't believe he hasn't had anything to say about this post yet. I
guess it's hard to argue with someone with proven integrity when you have
none. Loser.

No, I just thank the sweet Lord that I have enough education to not have to
work for the Air Force packing bombs.

Soundfreak03

No, I just thank the sweet Lord that I have enough education to not have to
work for the Air Force packing bombs.

And just what in the blue hell do you do? Collect welfare? Thats seems to be
about what your qualifications are good for.
The military is a long respected career, dating back a few centuries. But hey
you still refuse to tell us where your nonexistent shop is so how can we
actually take you seriously.

Les

Mark Zarella

And just what in the blue hell do you do? Collect welfare? Thats seems to
be
about what your qualifications are good for.
The military is a long respected career, dating back a few centuries. But

hey
you still refuse to tell us where your nonexistent shop is so how can we
actually take you seriously.

I believe he said before that he's an audio engineer.

Pug Fugley

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
No, I just thank the sweet Lord that I have enough education to not have

work for the Air Force packing bombs.

And just what in the blue hell do you do? Collect welfare?

Yes, you've figured it out. I collect welfare. That's why I'm sitting here
on a $3500 computer with $60/month broadband while watching a 100'
projection TV while listening to a $6000 home theater system and researching
stuff to add to my $2500 car stereo system.

You're a genius. I'm starting to see why nobody around here likes you.

Mark Zarella

Yes, you've figured it out. I collect welfare. That's why I'm sitting here
on a $3500 computer with $60/month broadband while watching a 100'
projection TV

A 100 foot projection tv? Neat!

while listening to a $6000 home theater system and researching
stuff to add to my $2500 car stereo system.

I like how everyone's loaded on usenet. Ain't America wonderful?

Soundfreak03

You're a genius. I'm starting to see why nobody around here likes you.

Yes I am a genius, glad you picked up on that. Oh and nobody likes me? I think
most people would beg to differ.
But hey you still did not answer what you did. It was a question. But I still
dont believe you have ever or will ever work at a shop or else you would tell
us which one. You are nothing but a liar.

Les
Paul Vina

Who said it was about education? I didn't join because I have no skills or
education. In fact, I scored perfect on thr ASVAB, which even very few
"educated" people do so I could pick any job the Air Force has to offer. I
picked my job deliberately. How many other people, even in the Air Force are
directly in the kill chain? BTW, what's the name of your shop? I thought
so. Ass.

Paul Vina

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
Wow, I can't believe he hasn't had anything to say about this post yet.

guess it's hard to argue with someone with proven integrity when you

have
none. Loser.

No, I just thank the sweet Lord that I have enough education to not have

work for the Air Force packing bombs.

Paul Vina

Yes, you've figured it out. I collect welfare. That's why I'm sitting here
on a $3500 computer with $60/month broadband while watching a 100'
projection TV while listening to a $6000 home theater system and

researching
stuff to add to my $2500 car stereo system.

What kind of big screen is it? I wasn't aware of a 100' TV. Hell, an IMAX
is only about 60'.

I figured being in the industry you'd have spent more on your car and HT
setups. Jeez, it sounds just a sstupid when I say it.

Paul Vina

Paul Vina

Ok, now that I've made fun of your poor grammar skills I have a serious
question for you. Assuming you meant a 100 INCH projection, I'm kind of
curious who makes it. Mitsubishi has the largest mass produced projection
TV at 82".

Paul Vina

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
No, I just thank the sweet Lord that I have enough education to not

have
work for the Air Force packing bombs.

And just what in the blue hell do you do? Collect welfare?

Yes, you've figured it out. I collect welfare. That's why I'm sitting here
on a $3500 computer with $60/month broadband while watching a 100'
projection TV while listening to a $6000 home theater system and

researching
stuff to add to my $2500 car stereo system.

You're a genius. I'm starting to see why nobody around here likes you.

Derby Hat

Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
They're option kits for dealerships. I wouldn't call anything Bose
good, but it's less crappy than the $20 systems that come in most cars.

Sorry to inject some facts into the flame war, and I'm not
trying to be either pro-Bose or anti-Bose, but ...

Bose systems are all factory-installed. There are no dealer kits.
Derby Hat

Pug Fugley wrote:
Let us not forget the fact that Bose does NOT allow dealers the ability to
be able to A/B their speakers with any other brand.

Sorry to inject some facts into the flame war, and I'm not
trying to be either pro-Bose or anti-Bose, but ...

Bose does not have any control over dealer demonstrations.

Derby Hat

Taycron wrote:
I went to a car show and there was a Maxima that had the top of the line
Bose system in it.

Sorry to inject some facts into the flame war, and I'm not
trying to be either pro-Bose or anti-Bose, but ...

The system in the Maxima is not Bose's top of the line. See, for
instance, the Maibach from DaimlerChrysler.
Pug Fugley

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
newswJMb.37959$5V2.56279@attbi_s53...
Yes, you've figured it out. I collect welfare. That's why I'm sitting

here
on a $3500 computer with $60/month broadband while watching a 100'
projection TV while listening to a $6000 home theater system and

researching
stuff to add to my $2500 car stereo system.

What kind of big screen is it? I wasn't aware of a 100' TV. Hell, an

IMAX
is only about 60'.

Exactly. Imax wasn't quite big enough.

Pug Fugley

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
Ok, now that I've made fun of your poor grammar skills I have a serious
question for you. Assuming you meant a 100 INCH projection, I'm kind of
curious who makes it. Mitsubishi has the largest mass produced projection
TV at 82".

It's actually a Mitsubishi XD300U DLP projector.

Pug Fugley

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
newsoJMb.38143$nt4.72469@attbi_s51...
Who said it was about education? I didn't join because I have no skills or
education. In fact, I scored perfect on thr ASVAB, which even very few
"educated" people do so I could pick any job the Air Force has to offer.

picked my job deliberately. How many other people, even in the Air Force

are
directly in the kill chain? BTW, what's the name of your shop? I thought
so. Ass.

To be so busy killing people you sure seem to have a lot of time to spend
trolling around on this newsgroup. What gives?

Soundfreak03

To be so busy killing people you sure seem to have a lot of time to spend
trolling around on this newsgroup. What gives?

What is funny is that you have spent just as much time in this as anyone, so
what gives? Personally it is my day off today, and luckily have not been
working too many shows at night.
Oh and where is that shop of yours again?

Les

Paul Vina

So what you're saying is that you don't even know what's in your "living
room" since you called it a projection tv. Really reinforcing the "I'm in
the industry" bit aren't ya.

Paul Vina

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
Ok, now that I've made fun of your poor grammar skills I have a serious
question for you. Assuming you meant a 100 INCH projection, I'm kind of
curious who makes it. Mitsubishi has the largest mass produced

projection
TV at 82".

It's actually a Mitsubishi XD300U DLP projector.

Paul Vina

Even the military doesn't make you work 24/7. Aks my wife, she's deployed
and only works 12/6s. Besides, my job's even better, I teach people how to
be better at killing people.

Paul Vina

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
newsoJMb.38143$nt4.72469@attbi_s51...
Who said it was about education? I didn't join because I have no skills

or
education. In fact, I scored perfect on thr ASVAB, which even very few
"educated" people do so I could pick any job the Air Force has to offer.

picked my job deliberately. How many other people, even in the Air Force

are
directly in the kill chain? BTW, what's the name of your shop? I

thought
so. Ass.

To be so busy killing people you sure seem to have a lot of time to spend
trolling around on this newsgroup. What gives?

Soundfreak03

Yes, you've figured it out. I collect welfare. That's why I'm sitting here
on a $3500 computer with $60/month broadband while watching a 100'
projection TV while listening to a $6000 home theater system and

researching
stuff to add to my $2500 car stereo

You paid way too much for that stuff then. $3500 for a computer??? Man you got
hosed on that one. Do you just like to pay out the ass for your crap?
Assuming you meant a 100" projection TV then you are obviously lying. The
largest projection TV is 82", which if you were not such an idiot you would
have at least made your lie plausible, or at least said watching TV on a 100"
projection screen. Big difference there.
And where is your shop??

Les
Simon Juncal

Pug Fugley wrote:
is only about 60'.

Exactly. Imax wasn't quite big enough.

LMAO an "engineer" who gets feet and inches mixed up... A ****ing 19
year old carpenter's helper wouldn't make that mistake, let alone an
engineer.

--
Simon
"I may be wrong, but I'm not uncertain." -- Robert A. Heinlein

Tony Fernandes

Derby Hat wrote: "The system in the Maxima is not Bose's top of the line."

I would hope not. My 2001 Maxima came with the Bose system and I did not
care for it at all. Even the stock system in my 1997 Honda Prelude sounded
better.

Tony

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that
he simply doesn't exist at all? And that we created him so that we wouldn't
have to feel so small and alone. -Eleanor Arroway, Contact