Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jukka Andersson

Default behringer mx802A modification.

greetings,
I would like to make my Behringer mixer as a an
discreet 4 channel micpre with total 4 outputs inviditually from
micpre (micpre channel 1 goes output 1 and channel 2 goes to output 2 etc.)

I need to make quadrophonic recordings with this setup and thought to make
these
"insert like" outputs for my otherwise nice mixer.

..jukka