Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Sacky McClydester

In all seriousness, do you actually believe that waterboarding is not
torture?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 3, 7:54*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
In all seriousness, do you actually believe that waterboarding is not
torture?

Waterboarding is a form of torture that consists of immobilizing the
victim on his or her back with the head inclined downwards, and then
pouring water over the face and into the breathing passages. By forced
suffocation and inhalation of water, the subject experiences the
sensation of drowning and is caused to believe they are about to die.
[1] It is considered a form of torture by legal experts,[2][3]
politicians, war veterans,[4][5] medical experts in the treatment of
torture victims,[6][7] intelligence officials,[8] military judges,[9]
and human rights organizations.[10][11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterboarding

Clyde just has a 'differing POV'. I'm sure it's an equally valid one
and ****.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

In all seriousness, do you actually believe that waterboarding is not
torture?

Waterboarding is a form of torture that consists of immobilizing the
victim on his or her back with the head inclined downwards, and then
pouring water over the face and into the breathing passages. By forced
suffocation and inhalation of water, the subject experiences the
sensation of drowning and is caused to believe they are about to die.
[1] It is considered a form of torture by legal experts,[2][3]
politicians, war veterans,[4][5] medical experts in the treatment of
torture victims,[6][7] intelligence officials,[8] military judges,[9]
and human rights organizations.[10][11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterboarding

Clyde just has a 'differing POV'. I'm sure it's an equally valid one
and ****.

OK, follow-up question: Which one of the RAO dunces (Sacky or Scottie) is
the Black Knight in "Holy Grail", and which is Elmer Fudd?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 3, 8:24*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

Is this a trick question?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 3, 9:28*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

In all seriousness, do you actually believe that waterboarding is not
torture?
Clyde just has a 'differing POV'. I'm sure it's an equally valid one
and ****.
OK, follow-up question: Which one of the RAO dunces (Sacky or Scottie) is
the Black Knight in "Holy Grail", and which is Elmer Fudd?

Is this a trick question?

Nope.

Well, 2pid seems to 'think' "it's just a flesh wound" when heis
argument's been gored, which would leave...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 3, 8:54*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
In all seriousness, do you actually believe that waterboarding is not
torture?

If it isn't, it comes closer than AC/DC 24/7
if it is, its not nearly in the same category as pulling out
fingernails.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

What's that rattling sound?

In all seriousness, do you actually believe that waterboarding is not
torture?

If it isn't, it comes closer than AC/DC 24/7
if it is, its not nearly in the same category as pulling out
fingernails.

From now on, we can eschew the "if" from all queries about your character
and intelligence. The appraisal of nil on both counts is manifest and
obvious.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 3, 11:57*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
What's that rattling sound?

In all seriousness, do you actually believe that waterboarding is not
torture?

If it isn't, it comes closer than AC/DC 24/7
if it is, its not nearly in the same category as pulling out
fingernails.

From now on, we can eschew the "if" from all queries about your character
and intelligence. The appraisal of nil on both counts is manifest and
obvious.

"if" you say so.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

What's that rattling sound?

In all seriousness, do you actually believe that waterboarding is not
torture?
If it isn't, it comes closer than AC/DC 24/7
if it is, its not nearly in the same category as pulling out
fingernails.

From now on, we can eschew the "if" from all queries about your character
and intelligence. The appraisal of nil on both counts is manifest and
obvious.

"if" you say so.

If you're not too drunk, see if you can recall Obama's asseveration that
his nominee for the Supreme Court should have empathy. What does that
mean to you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 4, 1:30*am, George M. Middius wrote:

If you're not too drunk, see if you can recall Obama's asseveration that
his nominee for the Supreme Court should have empathy. What does that
mean to you?

that we should stop appointing lawyers and start appointing social
workers