Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Sure he is. He just trashed the room acoustics thead. He does it all
the time.

I'm just holding up a mirror there.

That's the usual Middius line. Congratualtions Sander, your programming is
coming along just fine.

Are you able to interpolate a dotted line?
How many times have you trashed a thread about tube or vinyl audio?

If you don't like the reflection you see...

It's not my reflection Sander, its something that you now admit that you
thought about, and conscously did. Not only that, you're obviously proud of
your handiwork.

IMHO, you're projecting.
Don't shoot the messenger!

I think he's a Middius clone. He's mimicing the same approaches,
same words, same jokes.

That's because I admire his language skills and his humor.

Language skills? Middius must be doing that in his private emails to you,
because they don't show up here.

They show up in both.
Maybe I'm easily impressed.

Don't forget that English isn't my native language, so I'll have to
mimick other's use of it.

Mimicking a Middius dielect won't make you very well-rounded, Sander.

I could now use that mirror trick again and say: "there's no such word
as dielect in my dictionary, so we can safely assume your above claim
to be false".

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make me your
clone? ;-)

Thanks for again admittting that you're well on your way to becoming a
Middius Clone, Sander. That one would knowingly and proudly do such a thing
to himself amazes me. Sort of like taking illegal drugs.

I have been there, done that, too.

For me, RAO is a source of fun and humor, Arnold.
If you could see it that way as well, you'd probably be a happier
person.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Sander deWaal said:

The statement was about aims in audio.
I'm not defending anyone, I'm just playing my own game and having
fun.

Krooger is a with-me-or-against-me type of 'borg. Untreated paranoia
does that to a "person".

What was that, that Sander said about mirrors?

Arny Krueger

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" said:

Sure he is. He just trashed the room acoustics thead. He does it
all the time.

I'm just holding up a mirror there.

That's the usual Middius line. Congratualtions Sander, your
programming is coming along just fine.

Are you able to interpolate a dotted line?
How many times have you trashed a thread about tube or vinyl audio?

I don't trash them, I elevate them to relevance to reality.

If you don't like the reflection you see...

It's not my reflection Sander, its something that you now admit that
you thought about, and conscously did. Not only that, you're
obviously proud of your handiwork.

IMHO, you're projecting.

How Middius-like. How Richman-like.

Don't shoot the messenger!

The messenger is already dead.

I think he's a Middius clone. He's mimicing the same approaches,
same words, same jokes.

That's because I admire his language skills and his humor.

Language skills? Middius must be doing that in his private emails to
you, because they don't show up here.

They show up in both.

IMO, you're dreaming Sander.

Maybe I'm easily impressed.

To say the least.

Don't forget that English isn't my native language, so I'll have to
mimick other's use of it.

Mimicking a Middius dielect won't make you very well-rounded, Sander.

I could now use that mirror trick again and say: "there's no such word
as dielect in my dictionary, so we can safely assume your above claim
to be false".

Do so at your own risk, Sander. The game of playing picky-picky with
spelling and syntax is just me mirroring Middius.

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make me
your clone? ;-)

Thanks for again admittting that you're well on your way to becoming
a Middius Clone, Sander. That one would knowingly and proudly do
such a thing to himself amazes me. Sort of like taking illegal drugs.

I have been there, done that, too.

No!!!!!!!!!

For me, RAO is a source of fun and humor, Arnold.

Then I won't feel bad about having more fun at your expense. Sander. Why, I
almost thought I saw a glimmer of feeling in your comment about me trashing
tubes and vinyl threads. It's all just fun, eh Sander?

If you could see it that way as well, you'd probably be a happier person.

I am a very happy person, Sander. I'm smiling as I type this. Now just be
sure to never complain about what I do here, since I do it all in fun.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Sander deWaal said:

You might be surprised how much we actually have in common when it
concerns audio (customer's DBTs excluded).

Arny doesn't read my posts very well I'm afraid.

Of course not. You're one of his "enemies". Nothing you say can be
trusted or accepted. You were probably the one who sent him those
porno-laden emails. ;-)

Nahh, it was probably one of Marc's buds. He seems to like to wallow in that
sort of thing.

Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very
rapidly. He's part of the Middius team, just like Richman and
Sackman.

No, he's not. He just disagrees with you. You could easily have
cordial converstaions with him if you wanted them.

You might be surprised how much we actually have in common when it
concerns audio (customer's DBTs excluded).

Arny doesn't read my posts very well I'm afraid.

What's to read?

At the moment, very little.
Just concentrate a bit on my audio posts.
They are there, sometimes.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

Sander deWaal

George M. Middius said:

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make me
your clone?

Indeed you are skilled at Krooglish, but as I've cautioned many RAOers, be
careful not to get in over your head. Anybody can get carried away and
start spending too much time in the toilet.

Only when I've eaten fish.

;-)

That's meant in the cleanest sense, right? ;-)

Did I already say you're an idiot? ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Sander deWaal

George M. Middius said:

Arny doesn't read my posts very well I'm afraid.

Of course not. You're one of his "enemies". Nothing you say can be trusted
or accepted. You were probably the one who sent him those porno-laden
emails. ;-)

Umm......I wasn't around about that time.

My POV regarding that subject is well known, even with Arny.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

How many times have you trashed a thread about tube or vinyl audio?

I don't trash them, I elevate them to relevance to reality.

sigh Do as I say, not as I do.
I get the message loud and clear, Arny.

Mimicking a Middius dielect won't make you very well-rounded, Sander.

I could now use that mirror trick again and say: "there's no such word
as dielect in my dictionary, so we can safely assume your above claim
to be false".

Do so at your own risk, Sander. The game of playing picky-picky with
spelling and syntax is just me mirroring Middius.

Ah! So that's the reason.
Glad you cleared that up!

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make me
your clone? ;-)

Thanks for again admittting that you're well on your way to becoming
a Middius Clone, Sander. That one would knowingly and proudly do
such a thing to himself amazes me. Sort of like taking illegal drugs.

I have been there, done that, too.

No!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Surprised? ;-)

For me, RAO is a source of fun and humor, Arnold.

Then I won't feel bad about having more fun at your expense. Sander. Why, I
almost thought I saw a glimmer of feeling in your comment about me trashing
tubes and vinyl threads. It's all just fun, eh Sander?

Just like I almost thought I saw a glimmer of feeling in your comment
about me being fluid in Krooglish. It's all just "fun ;-)", eh Arnold?

If you could see it that way as well, you'd probably be a happier person.

I am a very happy person, Sander. I'm smiling as I type this. Now just be
sure to never complain about what I do here, since I do it all in fun.

I'm glad you're admitting to be happy, Arnold.
From the tone of your posts, it surely doesn't seem that way.

And complaining about what you do here is part of the fun for me! ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Arny Krueger

"Arny Krueger" said:

How many times have you trashed a thread about tube or vinyl audio?

I don't trash them, I elevate them to relevance to reality.

sigh Do as I say, not as I do.

I'l stick by what I did. I was cogent and factual.

I get the message loud and clear, Arny.

Really? You sure you're not saying this just in fun?

Mimicking a Middius dielect won't make you very well-rounded,
Sander.

I could now use that mirror trick again and say: "there's no such
word as dielect in my dictionary, so we can safely assume your
above claim to be false".

Do so at your own risk, Sander. The game of playing picky-picky with
spelling and syntax is just me mirroring Middius.

Ah! So that's the reason.

I don't think you realize how repetitive and transparent Middius is.

Glad you cleared that up!

I think that it may go back to Middius' predecessor, Derrida.

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make
me your clone? ;-)

Thanks for again admittting that you're well on your way to
becoming a Middius Clone, Sander. That one would knowingly and
proudly do such a thing to himself amazes me. Sort of like taking
illegal drugs.

I have been there, done that, too.

No!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Surprised? ;-)

In some alternative universe, perhaps.

For me, RAO is a source of fun and humor, Arnold.

Then I won't feel bad about having more fun at your expense. Sander.
Why, I almost thought I saw a glimmer of feeling in your comment
about me trashing tubes and vinyl threads. It's all just fun, eh
Sander?

Just like I almost thought I saw a glimmer of feeling in your comment
about me being fluid in Krooglish. It's all just "fun ;-)", eh Arnold?

Krooglish is just more Middius posturing. He may be proud of how he writes,
but he seems to be proud of many things that would not be ordinarily be
considered worthy of pride. I would say that his trashing of Jim Sanders and
his wife were among the more heinous things that Middius has ever done. At
one point Jim seemed to idolize Middius.

If you could see it that way as well, you'd probably be a happier
person.

I am a very happy person, Sander. I'm smiling as I type this. Now
just be sure to never complain about what I do here, since I do it
all in fun.

I'm glad you're admitting to be happy, Arnold.

It's an admission that causes me no unhappiness. ;-)

From the tone of your posts, it surely doesn't seem that way.

It's easy to sound angry in written communications. *Everybody* knows that,
right?

And complaining about what you do here is part of the fun for me! ;-)

Nahh, you break stride when you do that. Gotcha!

Sander deWaal wrote:
said:

The CX is the swoopy one from Ca. 1974, yes? I always liked/admired
Citreons but was scared off by lack of any real support here in the

US.

Correct. There are 2 versions though, only slightly different.
The second model ( "phase 2") was sold in small quantities in the USA
as well, but rebranded CXA and not affiliated with Citroen:
http://www.citroen-ca.com/CXguide.html

My CX:
http://www.citroen.demon.nl/Img14.jpg
http://www.citroen.demon.nl/Img15.jpg
http://www.citroen.demon.nl/Img17.jpg

Sander, your CX has headlamps that I had thought were only used for the
US market (due to US regs mandating "sealed beam" headlamps in effect
at that time). I'm sure you can set me straight on this. :-)

BTW, your CX is a great looking car.....so *very* French.

Michael McKelvy

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
"Michael McKelvy" said:

It is good enough for me.

Thanks, Mike. Appreciated!

--

As always, I call them as I see them.

Michael McKelvy

"Tom" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote

That said, he's dead on in other areas of personality assessment

No he's not. You don't know any of those people.

I can only judge tehm by the actions they take here.

How many of the people
you find so offensive have you actually met? I've met over a dozen of the
folks from this group and every one of them was down to earth and
pleasant.

Then why the vitriol from so many of them?

And that includes a couple of Arny's buddys from Detroit. The people he
assesses for you are no more nasty than Torry-booy himself or you or
Lionel or Kruger. I've played here as long as you have. Everyone is
nasty here. It's endless, endless, endless back and forth nastiness.

I note some are worse than others and some are bad almost all of the time.

I know that when I first started participating here, there were some, like
Zip who attacked what I said instantly and others who were willing to
discuss.

But it should stay
here.

I agree that if it's going to happen it shoould stay here, but I see no
reason why it should be going on in the first place. This is audio, a
technology based hobby that is supposed to provide people with pleasure.

That's the problem with your chicken**** little buddy.

He's not a buddy, he's just someone I tend to agree with about many of the
people he criticizes.

He's reaching
out. He's trying to harrass my wife to get back at me.

And I don't believe that is neccessary.

He can't stand up
to me here on a level playing field. He probably couldn't stand up to me
face to face either. That's why he won't reveal his identity or call. He
gives all kinds of excuses, but you would think a guy that pretends to be
as tough as he does would love to give me an earful on the phone as well.
No such luck. He's a chicken**** coward, but I digress.

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments? What's your side
of the story?

Arny Krueger

"Tom" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote

That said, he's dead on in other areas of personality assessment

No he's not. You don't know any of those people. How many of the
people you find so offensive have you actually met?

So when did you and I meet, Tom?

I've met over a
dozen of the folks from this group and every one of them was down to
earth and pleasant. And that includes a couple of Arny's buddys from
Detroit.

People tend to be a lot more civil in person. For one things, their
in-person actions might have in-person consequences.

The people he assesses for you are no more nasty than
Torry-booy himself or you or Lionel or Kruger.

I suspect that some of the Middius clique are nice enough old codgers in
person.

I've played here as long as you have.

Not unless you have an impressive list of aliases, Tom. If so, spill the
beans or let the Google record of your non-participation here stand.

Everyone is nasty here.

Not true. I treat newbies with all the respect that they deserve.

It's endless, endless, endless back and forth nastiness.

Middius and his clique tend to set the pace.

But it should stay here. That's
the problem with your chicken**** little buddy. He's reaching out.

Interesting how you can't seem to see the same about Middius.

He's trying to harrass my wife to get back at me.

So you say without documentation or any proof.

He can't stand up
to me here on a level playing field.

He seems to be doing just fine!

He probably couldn't stand up to me face to face either.

Ditto.

That's why he won't reveal his identity or call.

I thought you just said that "it should stay" here, Tom. Here is RAO, right?

Do try to not contradict yourself!

He gives all kinds of excuses, but you would think a guy
that pretends to be as tough as he does would love to give me an
earful on the phone as well. No such luck. He's a chicken****
coward, but I digress.

No Tom, you posture without supporting evidence.

The Cit is actually pretty reliable when maintained by "the book", all
except the SM with its Maserati V6, and early "Citromatic" models. In
both cases there are fixes for the sufficiently motivated. However it's
strictly a DIY proposition in the U.S. and you have to be willing to
maintain a stock of parts. Learning to speak French or having a
secretary or assistant who does so is a big plus, as is a lot of
aircraft hydraulic and sheetmetal expertise.
Ferraris are actually a lot less bother.

Michael McKelvy

"Arny Krueger" said:

[...]

But it's a game we both have played.

Besides, I have become pretty fluid in Krooglish, does that make me
your clone? ;-)

Thanks for again admittting that you're well on your way to becoming
a Middius Clone, Sander. That one would knowingly and proudly do
such a thing to himself amazes me. Sort of like taking illegal drugs.

I have been there, done that, too.

No!!!!!!!!!

For me, RAO is a source of fun and humor, Arnold.

Then I won't feel bad about having more fun at your expense. Sander.

I'm certain that if you weren't hostile to Sander, he would not be hostile
to you. Give it a try. The others are lost causes, but Sander is not them.

Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

How many times have you trashed a thread about tube or vinyl audio?

I don't trash them, I elevate them to relevance to reality.

sigh Do as I say, not as I do.

I'l stick by what I did. I was cogent and factual.

You were even more than that.

I get the message loud and clear, Arny.

Really? You sure you're not saying this just in fun?

Who knows? ;-)

I don't think you realize how repetitive and transparent Middius is.

Sounds like Windows ;-)

Glad you cleared that up!

I think that it may go back to Middius' predecessor, Derrida.

Ah, those were the times.
1000+ lines of impeccable written English.

Krooglish is just more Middius posturing. He may be proud of how he writes,
but he seems to be proud of many things that would not be ordinarily be
considered worthy of pride. I would say that his trashing of Jim Sanders and
his wife were among the more heinous things that Middius has ever done. At
one point Jim seemed to idolize Middius.

Are you now saying that Middius makes you do it? ;-)

It's easy to sound angry in written communications. *Everybody* knows that,
right?

'Xcept that you don't sound angry, Arnold.
It's more like tormented, agonized, a wounded animal.

Just my perception, note.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Tom" wrote in message

It's endless, endless, endless back and forth nastiness.

Middius and his clique tend to set the pace.

Set the pace *and* push the outside of the envelope.

But it should stay here. That's
the problem with your chicken**** little buddy. He's reaching out.

Interesting how you can't seem to see the same about Middius.

Tom-the-hypocrite whines "it should stay here", but he doesn't seem to
mind when his buddy Marc Phillips *boasts* about having falsely
reported you to your local PD as a pedophile. And Tom-the-hypocrite
*revels* in the illicit, illegal recording of a private telephone
conversation made and distributed by his whack-job pal "The Devil". Tom
Albertz is a lying, posturing piece of crap.

He's trying to harrass my wife to get back at me.

So you say without documentation or any proof.

Proof??? Tom don't need no steenkin' proof. If he says it's so, it's
so!

Sander deWaal

Paul Dormer said:

My CX:
http://www.citroen.demon.nl/Img14.jpg

I can almost see my face in it! What polish do you use? Any tips for
getting the shine back on a slightly dull finish?

Umm......these pictures were taken right after the paint job ;-)
You don't want to see what she looks like at this moment, with all
that salt on the roads........

We have stuff like "Commandant" polish, won't work when the paint
layer is too thin though.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com

-the-hypocrite whines "it should stay here", but he doesn't seem to
mind when his buddy Marc Phillips *boasts* about having falsely
reported you to your local PD as a pedophile.

....and stalking my house, and...

And Tom-the-hypocrite
*revels* in the illicit, illegal recording of a private telephone
conversation made and distributed by his whack-job pal "The Devil".

Yes, that as well. Tom loves to dish it out, but he screams like a stuck pig
when its inbound.

Tom Albertz is a lying, posturing piece of crap.

Well, whoever *this* Tom is. His IP address does trace out fairly reasonbly.

Arny Krueger

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
nk.net

I'm certain that if you weren't hostile to Sander, he would not be
hostile to you. Give it a try. The others are lost causes, but
Sander is not them.

Sander seems to start every day with a new post that is hostile towards me.
Let him stop doing that and see where it leads.

Bruce J. Richman

Sander wrote:

"Arny Krueger" said:

Sander's sliding down the slippery slope to Middiushood very rapidly. He's
part of the Middius team, just like Richman and Sackman.

What can I say? It is your perception at work here. ;-)

He loves to pile on with them.

Krueger''s hypocrisy is illustrated in his constant efforts to contribute to
the personal attacks of his small set of groupies, such as torresists, Lionel &
McKelvy. Their little tete a tetes, usually initiated by Krueger, are part of
their conspiracy theory mentality. They see cliques, "usual suspects" and
:"teams" behind every NG post.

At times I do, yes.
You may have noticed that I can get along fairly well with everybody
on RAO.

As opposed to Krueger, who gets allong with practically nobody on RAO except
the very few supporters listed above.

A good guy, albeit one whose aims in audio are completely different than
yours.

Agreed that unlike Sander, I have no interest in defending or assisting
Middius, Richman or Sackman.

The statement was about aims in audio.
I'm not defending anyone, I'm just playing my own game and having fun.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

Bruce J. Richman

Sander deWaal

George M. Middius said:

Indeed you are skilled at Krooglish, but as I've cautioned many RAOers, be
careful not to get in over your head. Anybody can get carried away and
start spending too much time in the toilet.

Only when I've eaten fish.

That's odd. I'd have thought you're more vulnerable to corned beef.

That, too.
And chocolate muffins, you will note.

Don't you love that lutefisk stuff from up north?

Nope, I'll let Fella take care of that ;-)

Did I already say you're an idiot? ;-)

I'm sending you an amplifier for repair. Be a good geek and open the box
out in the garage, OK? No need to expose your wife and kids to your
orgasmic enjoyment of broken things. ;-)

My wife and cats, you mean?
However, by all means, send your amp over here and I'll see if I can
sneak some "tubes ;-)" into it.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

I suspect that some of the Middius clique are nice enough old codgers in
person.

Does that include *me*, Arnold?

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

I'm certain that if you weren't hostile to Sander, he would not be
hostile to you. Give it a try. The others are lost causes, but
Sander is not them.

Sander seems to start every day with a new post that is hostile towards me.
Let him stop doing that and see where it leads.

"Sander makes me do it"? ;-)

OK Arn, I'll stop my hostilities against you as soon as you tell me
what you consider hostile.

Are my fun comments about Krooglish hostile?

Are my pointing out your spelling errors hostile, while you do the
same?

Are my replies in similar wording as yours, hostile?

Is simply talking about tubes and vinyl hostile?

Or is disagreeing with you about anything, hostile?

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Krueger''s hypocrisy is illustrated in his constant efforts to contribute to
the personal attacks of his small set of groupies, such as torresists, Lionel &
McKelvy. Their little tete a tetes, usually initiated by Krueger, are part of
their conspiracy theory mentality. They see cliques, "usual suspects" and
:"teams" behind every NG post.

At this point don't you have an interesting audio thread to start, Ô
Senescent Debris ?

Since you are a fervent promoter of the moderated NG I cannot understand
why you spend more time on RAO in nasty discussion than on RAHE in
serious audio debate.

In fact you are not different you prefer to feed yourself with what you
find in RAO sewers... :-)
Tom

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh=ADat's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it. All I know is that he kept some bad pictures on his
computer a long time for some reason. I also know that he's a jerk.
Read his response to the same one of my posts that you responded to.
He begs for nastiness. And he is a screaming nerd.

Tom

No Tom, you posture without supporting evidence.
and you're a geek with a squeaky voice.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Krueger''s hypocrisy is illustrated in his constant efforts to contribute

the personal attacks of his small set of groupies, such as torresists,

Lionel &
McKelvy. Their little tete a tetes, usually initiated by Krueger, are part

of
their conspiracy theory mentality. They see cliques, "usual suspects" and
:"teams" behind every NG post.

At this point don't you have an interesting audio thread to start, Ô
Senescent Debris ?

Anything relatred to audio would be over your hade, Anti-Semitic Delusional
French Poodle (and Krueger wannabe). Your worthlessness would be even more
apparent if forced to deal with facts rather than your fantasies.

Since you are a fervent promoter of the moderated NG I cannot understand
why you spend more time on RAO in nasty discussion than on RAHE in
serious audio debate.

How is it that you are rarely if ever seen there? Would it be because you
have noting of value to say on any subject dealing with facts, rather than
delusional false claims? Or would it be that, like Krueger, you can't get by
the moderators because of your basic hostility towards practically rational
people and your inability to talk rationally with others?

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh*at's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty.

There you go. According to Tom, there's no need to take responsibility for
what you say if you say it while you are being nasty.

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Krueger''s hypocrisy is illustrated in his constant efforts to contribute

the personal attacks of his small set of groupies, such as torresists,

Lionel &

McKelvy. Their little tete a tetes, usually initiated by Krueger, are part

of

their conspiracy theory mentality. They see cliques, "usual suspects" and
:"teams" behind every NG post.

At this point don't you have an interesting audio thread to start, Ô
Senescent Debris ?

Anything relatred

Do you mean realHatred ?

to audio would be over your hade,

Over my what ?

Anti-Semitic Delusional
French Poodle (and Krueger wannabe). Your worthlessness would be even more
apparent if forced to deal with facts rather than your fantasies.

Since you are a fervent promoter of the moderated NG I cannot understand
why you spend more time on RAO in nasty discussion than on RAHE in
serious audio debate.

How is it that you are rarely if ever seen there?

Because I have nothing interesting to say on RAHE, nothing else.
I don't care to speak 100 times of the poor audio system merits.

Don't repeat it but I haven't *any* interest in high-end audio. I just
like music.

Would it be because you
have noting of value to say on any subject dealing with facts, rather than
delusional false claims?

Because I have nothing to say on RAHE, nothing else.
Note that delusional false claims about audio are minor sins compare to
your behaviour on RAO.

Or would it be that, like Krueger, you can't get by
the moderators because of your basic hostility towards practically rational
people and your inability to talk rationally with others?

I have the fun I need on RAO. I push your "zealot" button, you answer
and I like it.
Arny Krueger

"Tom" wrote in message
oups.com

No Tom, you posture without supporting evidence.

and you're a geek with a squeaky voice.

Just guessing, but Roy probably worked similar *magic* on whatever recording
you may have heard, as he has worked on some pictures of me.

Perhaps this might give me an advantage in New York. People will be
expecting something horrific, and out will come a fairly average baritone
voice.

Arny Krueger

"Arny Krueger" said:

I'm certain that if you weren't hostile to Sander, he would not be
hostile to you. Give it a try. The others are lost causes, but
Sander is not them.

Sander seems to start every day with a new post that is hostile
towards me. Let him stop doing that and see where it leads.

"Sander makes me do it"? ;-)

OK Arn, I'll stop my hostilities against you as soon as you tell me
what you consider hostile.

I'll take a big risk here and expect you to show some common sense, Sander.

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh=ADat's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did,

it
was just me being nasty.

There you go. According to Tom, there's no need to take

responsibility for
what you say if you say it while you are being nasty.

Good ol' Tom-the-hypocrite is conveniently forgetting about the forged
(posing as Benchimol) email he sent to me urging me to report you to
the police. How's that for "keep(ing) it to RAO"?

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com

So what's the deal about you and the pedophile comments?
Wh*at's your side of the story?

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty.

There you go. According to Tom, there's no need to take responsibility
for
what you say if you say it while you are being nasty.

Good ol' Tom-the-hypocrite is conveniently forgetting about the forged
(posing as Benchimol) email he sent to me urging me to report you to
the police. How's that for "keep(ing) it to RAO"?

Letsee, and after doing that to me, he says I beg for nastiness? What
exactly is he begging for from me?

Lionel wrote:
Bruce J. Richman a =E9crit :
Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a =E9crit :

Krueger''s hypocrisy is illustrated in his constant efforts to

contribute

the personal attacks of his small set of groupies, such as

torresists,

Lionel &

McKelvy. Their little tete a tetes, usually initiated by Krueger,

are part

of

their conspiracy theory mentality. They see cliques, "usual

suspects" and
:"teams" behind every NG post.

At this point don't you have an interesting audio thread to start,

=D4
Senescent Debris ?

Anything relatred

Do you mean realHatred ?

[...]

Perhaps we should call him "AutoRepeatQuack"?

Tom-the-hypocrite wrote:

I honestly can't recall making any pedophile comments. If I did, it
was just me being nasty. I don't believe it. I have no reason to
believe it.

Are you saying that your pal Marc Phillips is a liar?

Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

OK Arn, I'll stop my hostilities against you as soon as you tell me
what you consider hostile.

I'll take a big risk here and expect you to show some common sense, Sander.

What an assumption to make ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:
Bruce J. Richman a =E9crit :
Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a =E9crit :

[...]

It appears that the Delusional French Poodle (Krueger wannabe) and
TurdInsists are in love. Let's all hope they don't reproduce. The
gene pool has already been severely damaged by their questionable
existence.

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :
...damaged by their questionable existence.

Jealous, you say that because your is touching to the end.

:-D