eBay Auction of the YEAR!

Old September 4th 03, 03:00 AM
Jeff Thompson

Default eBay Auction of the YEAR!

"GerryE123" > wrote in message
> Why Year? Because it will take you that long to read the description!

> Gerry

The description isn't as long as it seems,
it just repeats four times. ??
Jeff T

Old September 4th 03, 05:11 AM
Don

Jean-Paul Sartre was asked to write a preface to some book, and ended up
writing an entire book himself. Of course, he was into amphetamines, and wrote
like this:
"But it should be noted that this regulatory totalisation realises my
immanence in the group in the quasi-transcendence of the totalising third
party; for the latter, as the creator of objectives or organiser of means,
stands in a tense and contradictory relation of transcendence-immanence, so
that my integration, though real in the here and now which define me, remains
somewhere incomplete, in the here and now which characterise the regulatory
third party. We see here the re-emergence of an element of alterity proper to
the statute of the group, but which here is still formal: the third party is
certainly the same, the praxis is certainly common everywhere; but a shifting
dislocation makes it totalising when I am the totalised means of the group,
and conversely."

Old September 4th 03, 07:00 AM
Maaaaaaark

holy no paragraphs batman!

Old September 4th 03, 08:47 AM
Gregg

Behold, Jeff Thompson signaled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

> "GerryE123" > wrote in message
>> Why Year? Because it will take you that long to read the description!
>>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=3044974 679
>>
>> Gerry

> The description isn't as long as it seems, it just repeats four times.
> ??
> Jeff T

We should screenshot(s) that auction and send it to Boners.com with the
caption - "When Spammers Go Straight"

LOL!

--
Gregg
*Perhaps it's useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*