Karl Engel

Default Nakamichi Random Play issue

A friend has a Nakamichi Soundspace 8. On Random Play, unlike most
systems, it doesn't keep track of what it's already played, and
frequently repeats tracks in the one listening session. Now I realize
that IS technically "random play", but not the definition the consumer
has come to expect. I don't know if this is a *fault* with the unit,
or just our expectation of what the term means. Does anyone else have
a Nak that does this?