Default Question for Bret Ludwig

Why did you cease to be Cal, Leon? ;-)

Bret Ludwig

Because Cal left the group and I thought some of his ideas were good
and similar to mine I got on. But, I am actually not Cal. I could
pretend to be him, but someone would catch on sooner or later.

Bret Ludwig wrote:
Because Cal left the group and I thought some of his ideas were good
and similar to mine I got on. But, I am actually not Cal. I could
pretend to be him, but someone would catch on sooner or later.

Whatever you say, CaLeon.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com

Why did you cease to be Cal, Leon? ;-)

Hmm, they do both seem to be pretty far out to lunch.

Cal's posts had this unbearable stench of outdated thinking
and hatred of new technology.

Bret Ludwig

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com

Why did you cease to be Cal, Leon? ;-)

Hmm, they do both seem to be pretty far out to lunch.

Cal's posts had this unbearable stench of outdated thinking
and hatred of new technology.

He seems to be perfectly happy to use the newfangledest computers
around here...And he's been talking about putting electronic fuel
injection in hs Corvair. Doesn't sound luddite to me.

Arny Krueger

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com

Why did you cease to be Cal, Leon? ;-)

Hmm, they do both seem to be pretty far out to lunch.

Cal's posts had this unbearable stench of outdated
thinking and hatred of new technology.

He seems to be perfectly happy to use the newfangledest
computers around here...

Really, I thought that he might be posting with a TTY.

And he's been talking about
putting electronic fuel injection in hs Corvair.

Now, that's *truely* bizarre.

Doesn't sound luddite to me.

Note that all these evidences of modernity (posting on
Usenet, automotive) are off the topic of audio.