Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
Judge J.P. Pigglesworth Judge J.P. Pigglesworth is offline

Default I think Trevor Wilson owes Mr Murtz an apology

On Mar 27, 6:16*am, Blurter wrote:
On Mar 25, 6:56 pm, John - Melb wrote:

On Mar 25, 2:16 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

wrote:
"F Murtz" wrote in message
You are the one saying that guns are the cause of homicide

**Cite your evidence. I won't hold my breath moron.

Trevor, have you not previously claimed than there is "ample evidence"
that the mere possession of an inanimate object, such as a firearm, is
able to alter a cognitive person's intent?

Feel free to be precise in your answer.

Newsgroups: aus.politics, aus.politics.guns
From: Trevor Wilson
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:40:47 +1000
Subject: firearm tragedy causes

**Yep. All true. Of course, THE fundamental cause of firearm
tragedies,
are (wait for it) firearms.

I think Mrs Wilson's little boy owes Mr Murtz an apology- Hide quoted
text -