Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
geo. smiley

Default advice on CD player/changer....dvd changer too SLOOOW!!!

I recently got a panasonic dvd/cd player - 5 cd changer. The sound is
good, but I'm finding it annoying as a cd changer....it doesn't
automatically change to the next cd unless you first set it to
"sequential" and then there is what feels like an interminable delay
while the unit "reads" the disk and re-sets itself. I think I need to
just get a cd-only changer unit or at least one that doesn't have this
annoying delay issue. Can anyone recommend a good cd/changer unit
that has high (or at least relatively high) end dacs and one that
plays the next cd automatically with out this annoying "sequential"
problem. THANKS!!

Installing CD changer from '95 Jetta in '02 Passat John Fleming Car Audio 3 May 29th 04 02:32 AM
Tech: Swapping Sony CDX-805 with Sony CDX 757MX 10 CD Changer Mike Car Audio 1 May 29th 04 02:29 AM
Old Cd changer to new HU problem Nikoli Yetti Car Audio 0 April 21st 04 11:33 PM
Remove magazine from Sony CDX-656 changer Bruce Car Audio 1 December 5th 03 02:08 PM
Need help mounting a CD changer Stan Lee Car Audio 1 August 8th 03 12:17 PM