Default 10" woofer box for Dodge Quad cab on e-bay

Hi all

I finally got fed up with 13 mpg out of that Hemi. I have the 10" woofer
box on Ebay item# 5730974914

It's cut for the 10" Peerless XLS but other 10" drivers should also fit.
This was a custom made box and it fits and looks great under the right side
rear seat of the 2003 Quad cab. So if you have a Dodge and need a woofer
box check it out.

thanks,
Monte

FHLH002

345hp gas v8 + 5000+lbs of truck and you're upset about the mileage???
honestly, what did you expect?

FHLH.... nice enclosure, btw

wrote in message
Hi all

I finally got fed up with 13 mpg out of that Hemi. I have the 10" woofer
box on Ebay item# 5730974914

It's cut for the 10" Peerless XLS but other 10" drivers should also fit.
This was a custom made box and it fits and looks great under the right
side
rear seat of the 2003 Quad cab. So if you have a Dodge and need a woofer
box check it out.

thanks,
Monte

no one

wrote in message
Hi all

I finally got fed up with 13 mpg out of that Hemi. I have the 10" woofer
box on Ebay item# 5730974914

It's cut for the 10" Peerless XLS but other 10" drivers should also fit.
This was a custom made box and it fits and looks great under the right

side
rear seat of the 2003 Quad cab. So if you have a Dodge and need a woofer
box check it out.

thanks,
Monte

13mpg?!?!?!?! I gotta get one of those. My 99 Dodge Extended cab only gets
11 in town and it has a 318 ! Nice box, though. I wish i'd seen it a few
weeks ago. I ended up building my own.

Me