Jon Yaeger

Default FA: New Hammond 17" Steel Chassis w/ Plate

Brand new 17" x 14" x 3" 1`8 gauge steel chassis with bottom cover plate.

Hobbyist's special, starting at a buck, no reserve . . .

Dan Nicotera

Jon, that's exactly the size I was going to buy to make up a second
monoblock.
I wish I knew I could of saved you the ebay hassle.
Dan Nicotera
"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
Brand new 17" x 14" x 3" 1`8 gauge steel chassis with bottom cover plate.

Hobbyist's special, starting at a buck, no reserve . . .

Dan Nicotera

I've seen them before, they are nice chassis,and they look good just like
they are.
I want to paint one brown, like the eico colors. I'd rather do that to a
cheap hammond then that chassis.
It looks too nice to paint!!
Very Nice Jon!!
"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
in article , Dan Nicotera at

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
Brand new 17" x 14" x 3" 1`8 gauge steel chassis with bottom cover
plate.

Hobbyist's special, starting at a buck, no reserve . . .

Dan,

Oh well!

Maybe I can still be of help. I've got one piece of a 17" x 12" x 3"
chassis in the style shown at www.yaegeraudio.com . Note that it is 3"
deep. It's MUCH nicer than the Hammond!

Jon