Steve Puntolillo

Default FA: REMOTE FOR AMPEX 440 - 2 days remaining!

Hi,

You can find this auction he

Up for auction is an Ampex AG440 remote control in excellent condition. I
tested this unit and it is in good working order - even the record, play and
pilot lamp light.

USA winner pays actual shipping cost. Overseas buyer pays actual shipping
cost plus a $10.00 handling fee to cover time and effort to deal with
paperwork, etc.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. I'll do my best to answer
them. Please check my feedback and bid with confidence.

If you win the auction, you may pay via Paypal, VISA, Mastercard, Amex, or
USPS MO.

Please check out my other auctions. I'm auctioning NOS 1-inch 8-track record
and playback heads for Otari, 1/4" head assembly for Scully 280, 24-track
dbx pro noise reduction system and a power supply for Neumann U47 that needs
restoration.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding.

Best,

--Steve

Steve Puntolillo
Sonicraft A2DX Lab
Ultimate Multitrack Analog-to-Digital Transfers
http://www.sonicraft.com/a2dx