Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Could you pass the 8th grade exam of 1895?

http://mwhodges.home.att.net/1895-test.htm

Pretty embarrassing stuff for moderns.

Google Groups is sure more inviting to use than Talkabout, even though
I'm grateful
for the latter.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

****ter crappeth:

"I'm sure that with your devotion to Marilyn you know exactly what a

rod is. ;-) "

I know she didn't have one, and she did too. More than some women know
today.

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it. "
MM

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...yn_monroe.html

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 6, 5:01*pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
http://mwhodges.home.att.net/1895-test.htm

*Pretty embarrassing stuff for moderns.

Why would you be embarrassed, Bratzi?

I'm sure that with your devotion to Marilyn you know exactly what a
rod is. ;-)

And who would've thought that Kansas would've been an early-adopter of
outcome-based education?

"An interesting note is the fact that county students taking this test
were allowed to take the test in the 7th grade, and if they did not
pass the test at that time, they were allowed to re-take it again in
the 8th grade."

According to 2pid, these students should have been whipped and held
back.

Have I recently mentioned that you're an ignorant piece of ****,
Bratzi?