Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] williammaw@aol.com is offline

Default Direct hookup - cassette deck stopped working

I have kept the power button on my cassette deck in the On position,
and have it hooked up to the power outlet of the receiver, so that it
is turned on whenever I turn the receiver on. It has been like that
for the past few months, but a few weeks ago I noticed that it lights
up but doesn't function anymore. Is that caused by the direct hook
up, for lack of a better term?

Thank you in advance ..
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

wrote in message
I have kept the power button on my cassette deck in the On position,
and have it hooked up to the power outlet of the receiver, so that it
is turned on whenever I turn the receiver on. It has been like that
for the past few months, but a few weeks ago I noticed that it lights
up but doesn't function anymore. Is that caused by the direct hook
up, for lack of a better term?

**No.

--
Trevor Wilson