Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Jenn catches Krooger arguing with himself

In post Arnii F. Krooger
said this:

You record one person at a time.

Then in post , the very same
Arnii F. Krooger said this:

Thus avoiding the chemistry and good sound that comes from having people
sing together. You know Iain, your advice is so bad, and reflects so much
that is wrong with the music industry these days. Furthermore this is
absolutely ludicrous advice because it prohibits recording live performances
with more than one performer.

Jenn alertly noticed the Krooborg was arguing with himself:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph above; you did.

Same sequence again. First, Krooger in his own earlier post
:

You have 4 microphones, which I say can make sense if you use them wisely.

Then Krooger argues with himself again in post
:

Now Iain, after all your posturing about what little I know about recording,
you're just saying the same thing I said to Jenn some days back. However,
that advice was given in a very specific context, while you have not limited
your comments to any particular context.

And Jenn, believing she is being helpful to poor, confused Arnii:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph above; you did.

We old RAO hands know that the Krooborg is constitutionally unable to admit
this error. The previous five or six times we caught Mr. **** arguing with
himself, he pretended he didn't see our posts. The one time he tried some
"debating trade" crapola, the best he could come up with was that he was in
the middle of so many "debates" that it's unreasonable to expect him to
remember what he said and to whom.

Maybe Turdborg has a newer and less risible excuse ready for today's
meltdown. Arnii, do you have anything to say?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default The Middiot is doing the RAO twist and shout, again.

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

In post
Arnii F. Krooger said this:

You record one person at a time.

Then in post
, the very
same Arnii F. Krooger said this:

Thus avoiding the chemistry and good sound that comes
from having people sing together. You know Iain, your
advice is so bad, and reflects so much that is wrong
with the music industry these days. Furthermore this
is absolutely ludicrous advice because it prohibits
recording live performances with more than one
performer.

Jenn alertly noticed the Krooborg was arguing with
himself:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph
above; you did.

Mioddiot, from this quote, it is impossible to discern what Jenn was whining
about.

Case closed for lack of evidence.

Same sequence again. First, Krooger in his own earlier
post :

You have 4 microphones, which I say can make sense
if you use them wisely.

Then Krooger argues with himself again in post
:

Now Iain, after all your posturing about what little I
know about recording, you're just saying the same thing
I said to Jenn some days back. However, that advice
was given in a very specific context, while you have
not limited your comments to any particular context.

And Jenn, believing she is being helpful to poor,
confused Arnii:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph
above; you did.

Same story as above.

Given the usual level of idiocy on RAO, especially as practiced by the
Middiot and his posse, the probable cause any possible misunderstandings is
simply their desire to obsess over me in public.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

The Krooborg argues that reality is unreal.

In post
Arnii F. Krooger said this:

You record one person at a time.

Then in post ,
the very same Arnii F. Krooger said this:

Thus avoiding the chemistry and good sound that comes
from having people sing together. You know Iain, your
advice is so bad, and reflects so much that is wrong
with the music industry these days. Furthermore this
is absolutely ludicrous advice because it prohibits
recording live performances with more than one
performer.

Jenn alertly noticed the Krooborg was arguing with
himself:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph
above; you did.

[My supreme master], from this quote, it is impossible to discern what Jenn was whining[sic]
about.

Jenn totally humiliated you and you can't admit it.

Case closed for lack of evidence.

Those of us who can read and who understand how Usenet works see the
evidence plain as day. The evidence tells us that you're krazy as a bedbug,
that you will argue with anybody about anything just for the sake of
arguing, and that you're so stupid you can't remember what you posted 24
hours ago your own self.

And Jenn, believing she is being helpful to poor,
confused Arnii:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph
above; you did.

Same story as above.

Indeed it is. Jenn totally humiliated you again by catching you in the
exact same act of unparalleled stupidity.

Given[sic] the usual level of idiocy on RAO, especially as practiced by
[my supreme master] and his posse[sic], the probable cause any possible misunderstandings is
simply their desire to obsess over me in public.

Today's subject is Arnii Krooger, the stupidest "god"-fearing dweeb who
ever posted to Usenet. Caught for the umpteenth time ARGUING WITH HIMSELF,
the poor dumb **** tries to deflect attention away from his own hopeless
stupidity.

But everybody knows you were completely exposed and humiliated by your
nemesis Jenn. We all know you're at a big disadvantage in "debating"
against a woman, Turdy. Your inability to acknowledge Jenn's trouncing of
you shows your misogeny yet again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

In post
Arnii F. Krooger said this:

You record one person at a time.

Then in post
, the very
same Arnii F. Krooger said this:

Thus avoiding the chemistry and good sound that comes
from having people sing together. You know Iain, your
advice is so bad, and reflects so much that is wrong
with the music industry these days. Furthermore this
is absolutely ludicrous advice because it prohibits
recording live performances with more than one
performer.

Jenn alertly noticed the Krooborg was arguing with
himself:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph
above; you did.

Mioddiot, from this quote, it is impossible to discern what Jenn was whining
about.

I wasn't "whining" about anything, Arny. I clarifying some attributes
that you messed up. It looks like "operator error" with whatever you
use to respond to posts.