Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What Scottie can't admit, even to himself...

.... is Scottie's real motive for his continuing avalanche of off-topic
political propaganda.

Out loud, Witless says he does it to "save" RAO. Save it from what? we ask.
Why, from dying a slow death of suffocation, says Scottie. That is, in a word,
claptrap. A total falsehood. A big fat lie.

The real reason for duh-Scottie's continual upchucking of half-digested
right-wing pablum is getting even with the Smart Guys. We insult poor Scottie
all the time. Some of us give voice to our derision, labeling him as idiot,
moron, imbecile, etc. Others are more subtle, but Scottie gets the message
anyway. The message is he's a dolt.

But Scottie's reception of the message does not percolate through to his
consciousness. It festers in his subconscious. Scottie *feels* put down but he
doesn't know why. Because he doesn't know why he feels inferior, he certainly
can't put it into words. So out comes the flood of political garbage, as
Scottie tries to get even with the Smart Guys.

Scottie won't admit to any of this. That's because he can't admit what he
doesn't understand.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 6 Iun, 21:48, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:rhnj44ll2mahcf7ehs9e8ub2rj3759u58i@4ax .com...

... is Scottie's real motive for his continuing avalanche of off-topic
political propaganda.

Out loud, Witless says he does it to "save" RAO. Save it from what?

You, dumbass.

I think I will start doing it to save us from Arny.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

... is Scottie's real motive for his continuing avalanche of off-topic
political propaganda.

Out loud, Witless says he does it to "save" RAO. Save it from what?

You, dumbass.

I think I will start doing it to save us from Arny.

That's "at least" no stupider than Scottie's plan.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 6, 8:48*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in

... is Scottie's real motive for his continuing avalanche of off-topic
political propaganda.

Out loud, Witless says he does it to "save" RAO. Save it from what?

You, dumbass.

It looks like George nailed it...again.

You poor dumb *******.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

Out loud, My Master says he does it to "save" RAO. Save it
from what? we ask. Why, from dying a slow death of
suffocation, says Scottie. That is, in a word, claptrap.
A total falsehood. A big fat lie.

Totally agreed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 7, 6:03*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:rhnj44ll2mahcf7ehs9e8ub2rj3759u58i@4ax .com

Out loud, My Master says he does it to "save" RAO. Save it
from what? we ask. Why, from dying a slow death of
suffocation, says Scottie. That is, in a word, claptrap.
A total falsehood. A big fat lie.

Totally agreed.

I'm glad that you agree with George, since he's so often right.

What I don't understand is why you call 2pid your "master". That seems
kind of insane.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arnii the Kroo-Koward tries to pretend the world isn't laughing at him.

Totally agreed.

It's back to the beginning yet again....

The Krooborg argues that reality is unreal.

In post
Arnii F. Krooger said this:

You record one person at a time.

Then in post ,
the very same Arnii F. Krooger said this:

Thus avoiding the chemistry and good sound that comes
from having people sing together. You know Iain, your
advice is so bad, and reflects so much that is wrong
with the music industry these days. Furthermore this
is absolutely ludicrous advice because it prohibits
recording live performances with more than one
performer.

Jenn alertly noticed the Krooborg was arguing with
himself:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph
above; you did.

[My supreme master], from this quote, it is impossible to discern what
Jenn was whining[sic] about.

Jenn totally humiliated you and you can't admit it.

Case closed for lack of evidence.

Those of us who can read and who understand how Usenet works see the
evidence plain as day. The evidence tells us that you're krazy as a bedbug,
that you will argue with anybody about anything just for the sake of
arguing, and that you're so stupid you can't remember what you posted 48
hours ago your own self.

And Jenn, believing she is being helpful to poor,
confused Arnii:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph
above; you did.

Same story as above.

Indeed it is. Jenn totally humiliated you again by catching you in the
exact same act of unparalleled stupidity.

Given[sic] the usual level of idiocy on RAO, especially as practiced by
[my supreme master] and his posse[sic], the probable cause any possible misunderstandings is
simply their desire to obsess over me in public.

Today's subject is Arnii Krooger, the stupidest "god"-fearing dweeb who
ever posted to Usenet. Caught for the umpteenth time ARGUING WITH HIMSELF,
the poor dumb **** tries to deflect attention away from his own hopeless
stupidity.

But everybody knows you were completely exposed and humiliated by your
nemesis Jenn. We all know you're at a big disadvantage in "debating"
against a woman, Turdy. Your inability to acknowledge Jenn's trouncing of
you shows your misogeny yet again.