Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Pay to Parent Program Means Good Schools

That's right, parents should pay for their children's education.

Schools should be private and parents should be required to spend a
certain reasonable percentage of their income on schooling their children.
Parents who really don't have any money should be given vouchers, paid for
by employers, and the parents should be tested themselves. Low IQ people
should be given incentives to get snipped before reproducing so the number
of voucherable parents is limited. It's worth paying DeLatrell and Kumisha
better-than-minimum-wage stipends for sixty years if they get sterilized
and agree to stay out of jail or rehab. It actually comes out way cheaper.

Spending $15K a year for 12 years on a kid makes sense for society if you
are dealing with a 130 IQ kid. For a 100 IQ kid it can be shown that $7K a
year produces results indistinguishable from those produced by spending
$15K, if tested high IQ teachers with real degrees instead of NEA/AFT
education major retards are hired and school costs are kept reasonable by
discipline and prudent spending. For a 90 IQ kid, substitute $4K/year. For
an 80 IQ kid-just babysit the son of a bitch because nothing you teach him
matters much. Give him makework and let him shoot hoops.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 6, 4:38*pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*Spending $15K a year for 12 years on a kid makes sense for society if you
are dealing with a 130 IQ kid.

I.Q. doesn't matter much, Bratzi.

I'd imagine that you and 2pid would test just fine, and look at you.

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

IQ is the single best indicator of how well someone CAN (not necessarily
will) perform in a modern work environment in any job other than pure
manual labor. That's why it's important.

Other things are important too. One must have a certain ability to think
ahead, to have a time-preference not rooted in the immediate, and one must
have the discipline needed to come to work every day and do the job. But
without IQ, it's irrelevant.

That's why IQ is early on the triage process: it's easy to test for, and
reliable to test for. Once you've weeded the low IQ people out other
problems become more tractable.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 6, 6:05*pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
*IQ is the single best indicator of how well someone CAN (not necessarily
will) perform in a modern work environment in any job other than pure
manual labor. That's why it's important.

As I said, Bratzi, I'm sure that you and 2pid COULD perform well on an
IQ test.

When it comes to processing information, however, you both WILL ****
it up.

And that is why IQ doesn't matter.

good audio program [email protected] Tech 1 May 19th 06 06:09 PM
Looking for a good PCB layout program Tom Graefe Tech 13 September 1st 05 08:56 PM
Good voice effects program? dot dot dot General 0 November 5th 04 10:12 PM
schools -tjm- Pro Audio 4 October 29th 04 08:00 AM
Good circuit simulation program for audio tube circuits? AT Vacuum Tubes 4 January 29th 04 05:52 PM