Posted to rec.audio.tech
kafer77

Default Hafler JF200 Preamp

Does anyone know what opamp was originally used for the phono stage to
this post-Hafler (Rockford- Fosgate) preamp. I purchased the preamp
used, and it's clear that someone replaced the original dual opamp in
the phono stage with a different part.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pete

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Peter Larsen

kafer77 wrote:

Does anyone know what opamp was originally used for the phono stage to
this post-Hafler (Rockford- Fosgate) preamp. I purchased the preamp
used, and it's clear that someone replaced the original dual opamp in
the phono stage with a different part.

Any help would be appreciated.

You would have asked a better question by saying what was put in there,
what was done might not be a disadvantage, but it is indeed wise to ask.

Pete

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.tech
kafer77

That's the problem - the lettering is so faided (faint) that I can't
make out the part designation. Thus, I ask whether anyone knows what
was originally specified!

Pete Snyder

rockforddr rockforddr is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

I will let you know tomorrow. I have all of the service info for the jf200/rf200 also I have the info for the jf2000/rf2000 wich is a very nice and powerful amp.
RockfordDr