Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anyone know if the JBL LSR6328 have been discontinued? Can the LSR 4300 hold a candle to them? Other Monitor suggestions too?

Dealer says 6328 has been discontinued and is trying go sell me the
4300 series. Anyone know if the 6300s have been discontinued? Can the
4328 hold up to the 6328? I don't need all of that digital I/O stuff. I
want basic performance.

Other available monitor suggestions welcome, budget is 2k-2.5k. I'm
coming out of the BM6A world and would like to go a step up.

Thanks and Happy New Year!