Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Coincidentally, I discovered that one of my RF noise problems, in
addition to this location being an RF nightmare, was one of my PCs.
The dern thing splatters RF all over the place even when turned off, I
have to pull the plug to get it off the air, so I guess the power
supply is going out. Fortunately it's not the server.[/quote]

It is the switch mode PS that generates lots of RFI, wether the PC is on of off. Not unusual at all. I found similar problems while testing some of my experimental AF amps in the past.

Cheers, John
Attached Images