Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bruce J. Richman

Default Convert your LPs, Cassette and VHS tapes to CD/DVD

Dan wrote:

LP, Cassette, VHS Tape Conversion to CD/DVD

High quality conversion from analog to digital format. Send in your LPs,
Cassette, and VHS Tapes for conversion to CD or DVD. Quality guaranteed or
your money back. I use state of the art digital audio and video recording
software and equipment.

Prices
Single item: $15
2 to 5 items: $12 ea.
6 or mo $8 ea.
Return postage included.

The analog audio digitization process includes noise cancellation (eg. tape
hiss), pop/click elimination and volume normalization. The cost for any
further processing is negotiable. For an additional $2 per item, I will
record your audio source media in DVD audio format. DVD audio format can
provide up to 24 bit quantization depth and 96kHz sampling frequency.
Additional CD copies are $3 each. Duplicate cassette or VHS tapes are $5
each. DVD copies are $5 each.

Other Service
CD/DVD duplication ($3/$5 w/ labels)

All customers have web access to samples of their digitized media. Email me
for details/requests.

Contact

Website: http://home.earthlink.net/~nickersd2001

Are you sure your name is really "Dan"?

Anybody who so blatantly advertises on RAO the conversion of all these
different media (especially all that old analog crap) fo CD's might be using an
alias on this NG. I think you need to answer several questions about your
operation before we can consider your services: (1) Is your favorite music
source a digital work station? (2) Are you a fan of the "Motown Sound" (but
only on the superior digital transfers)?, (3) Are you an admirer and user of
the famed McDonald's statistical reporting methodology when discussing digital
media?, and (4) when performing your daily ablutions, do you have a distinct
preference for the use of high valuecurrency?

Bruce J. Richman