Tomasz Kaczorowski

Default Question about radio type in old Renault Espace

Some months ago I was bought Renault Espace II (production 12.1995). I
have Blaupunkt dedicated radio (cassette with tuner, with own LCD
display) in my car, but unfortunately without any Blaupunkt model
name. Only "Blaupunkt" name on front panel and renault sign on label
on top. I want to connect new CD charger but I have no information
about connectors (In my opinion it is ISO C10).
User manual not precise more about model. I have here only information
that:
- 4x15W
- can be used with CD charger (radio and pilot can manage it)

Maybe anyone know, what Blaupunkt models was mounted in Espace II
(1995 year) or where I can find any information about it?

Best regards
And happy New Year

Tomek