Daniel Stocker

Default Cerwin Vega vs. Lanzar Components

It's Cerwin Vega HED-1602 (http://tinyurl.com/u5bg) vs. Lanzar NEO6C (http://tinyurl.com/u5bl)!

What do you guys think? I can't get to hear these component systems as I'm getting them from the States and I'm in NZ. So my guess is that Cerwin Vega would be considered nicer, but what do you all think?

Cheers for any feedback,
Daniel
Jp

my opinion, vega is better.....
"Daniel Stocker" wrote in message ...
It's Cerwin Vega HED-1602 (http://tinyurl.com/u5bg) vs. Lanzar NEO6C (http://tinyurl.com/u5bl)!

What do you guys think? I can't get to hear these component systems as I'm getting them from the States and I'm in NZ. So my guess is that Cerwin Vega would be considered nicer, but what do you all think?

Cheers for any feedback,
Daniel

Pioneer Silver Era components for Sale (tuner, decompressor, time-tunnel reverb) ME Designer General 1 December 24th 03 02:55 AM
the right sub for 2 Cerwin Vega HED 15" SUB Larry Durst Car Audio 1 October 5th 03 06:25 PM
Cerwin Vega HED 15" SUB Larry Durst Car Audio 0 September 28th 03 02:22 AM
Where is Lanzar Adam Car Audio 1 September 18th 03 03:59 AM
power acoustik and Lanzar vibe -E-F-F-E-N-D-I- Car Audio 1 July 22nd 03 06:08 PM