Greg Jones

Default Amplify microphone on a cordless phone

Hello,

I have a cordless phone with a 2.5mm plug for a speaker/microphone
headset. The microphone input is too low and other people have trouble
hearing me. Does anyone know of an amplifier that plugs in between the
plug and the headset and amplifies the microphone input? Is this
possible? The only amplifier I found only amplifies the
output/speaker.

Thanks!
John b

SNIP
I think Plantronics makes one (MA 100) . Availability may be iffy,
though

JB

Microphone -> Computer Problem SAR General 1 June 12th 04 11:05 PM
When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ____ ll4hP7RBx1u Rob Reedijk General 20 April 6th 04 02:08 AM
Microphone info Steve P General 1 February 23rd 04 12:04 PM
External Microphone for Camcorder MarkW General 1 November 16th 03 01:14 AM
Record off Phone Line? Murray Peterson General 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM