Lionel Chapuis

Default Headphones recommendations..

Triple X a écrit :
Hi guys!
Ok, i wanna buy headphones that must have following qualities:

1. I'm planning to use it to the way to school and back, so for walking, and
when i driving, it's full of peoples, so i don't want to hear them, niether
i want that they hear what i'm listening, but if i cant hear them and they
can hear me little, i suppose that would be ok too.
So, i suppose closed, right? (I am newbie at that field,so...)

2. They must be comfortable! So, just comfortable, that i forget about them
when they on me...

3.Design most be good, something like AKG K 101, they are great..
(http://www2.akg.com/products/powersl...id,729,_langua
ge,EN.html)

4. Max. price is 100$.

So, please recommend if you have any experience...

Tnx!!

Hello,
You really are at the good place. Here everybody wears such heaphones
24/24. How do you said that ? Oh yeah : "i don't want to hear them,
niether i want that they hear what i'm listening".
I'm sure they would be helpful.

If not watch following :
http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...MDRNC5&Dept=pa

Have fun,
Lionel

Triple X

Hello,
You really are at the good place. Here everybody wears such heaphones
24/24. How do you said that ? Oh yeah : "i don't want to hear them,
niether i want that they hear what i'm listening".
I'm sure they would be helpful.

If not watch following :

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...n/-/USD/SY_Dis
playProductInformation-Start;sid=S9LuOzrjQXrufAW8HOnkMHXsVaQcdiOrTjM=?Cat ego
ryName=pa_Headphones_NoiseCanceling&ProductSKU=MDR NC5&Dept=pa

Have fun,
Lionel

Sorry, i don't get you very well...
Headphones 24/24 ?!? You mean like 24 hours, or what?
And about this frase upside, sorry on my bad english, but i mean when i
travelling to school and back, with bus (it's not bus, but i don't know how
to say that, on German it's Straßenbahn if anybody know..) , so i don't want
to hear people that travelling with me...
And, what you mean eith "If not watch following" ? You sad it like you
already recommended me something before, is it 24/24?

I'm so sorry, but i don't get it well. I'm from Croatia, so....
But thanks, anyway!

ps. this sony headphones are good, but i want a little better design... ?

Triple X

When i'm travelling in tram.... that's right expression..

Joseph Oberlander

Triple X wrote:
When i'm travelling in tram.... that's right expression..

If it's that noisy, then consider a pair of those noise canceling
headphones. I know people who bought them just for airplanes
to drown out the high pitched whine from the engines(on, but
no music playing)

Lionel Chapuis

Joseph Oberlander a écrit :
Triple X wrote:

When i'm travelling in tram.... that's right expression..

If it's that noisy, then consider a pair of those noise canceling
headphones. I know people who bought them just for airplanes
to drown out the high pitched whine from the engines(on, but
no music playing)

Like this one Joe ?
http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...MDRNC5&Dept=pa

Lionel Chapuis

The Devil a écrit :
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:40:12 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
wrote:

In tramway, yes we have some in my town and you're right its really noisy.
Agree with you the Sony aren't very nice.

Are you a cheiloproclitic?

Good. Then look carefully:

SHUT THE **** UP.

Now, wasn't that lovely?

--
Warbly Grommet.

"Ugly beauty"

Lionel Chapuis

The Devil a écrit :
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:10:18 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
wrote:

Hey Georgie a friend of you ?
I guess you have grown in the same area because he's using the same dialect.

Hey The Devil look carefully :

(_*_)

Sorry no smell !

At this early stage of our relationship, wouldn't apodyopsis be more
appropriate?

--
Humpy Barklette

If you don't make an effort I'm afraid that our relashionship will be
only an (other...) aborted project :

http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&ie...%3Dcou ntryFR

Faust

Lionel Chapuis

wrote:

Hey Georgie a friend of you ?
I guess you have grown in the same area because he's using the same dialect.

Hey The Devil look carefully :

(_*_)

Sorry no smell !

At this early stage of our relationship, wouldn't apodyopsis be more
appropriate?

--
Humpy Barklette

Ze Devil,

You have done the bad choice if you have had any interest in culture
and/or music you would have choose to comment my first post.
I put you in the same bag than Middious, no further possible relationship.

See you later,
Lionel

The Devil

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:30:14 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
wrote:

Hey Georgie a friend of you ?
I guess you have grown in the same area because he's using the same dialect.

Hey The Devil look carefully :

(_*_)

Sorry no smell !

At this early stage of our relationship, wouldn't apodyopsis be more
appropriate?

--
Humpy Barklette

If you don't make an effort I'm afraid that our relashionship will be
only an (other...) aborted project :

http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&ie...%3Dcou ntryFR

Try the non-Frog search (which you already did anyway).

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...8&q=apodyopsis

--
Toily Strumpet
The Devil

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:54:17 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
wrote:

Ze Devil,

You have done the bad choice if you have had any interest in culture
and/or music you would have choose to comment my first post.
I put you in the same bag than Middious, no further possible relationship.

See you later,
Lionel

Don't reply twice. My lungs cannot stand that much cachinnation. Can
yours?

--
Odelay Wanklette.

Lionel Chapuis

wrote:

Ze Devil,

You have done the bad choice if you have had any interest in culture
and/or music you would have choose to comment my first post.
I put you in the same bag than Middious, no further possible relationship.

See you later,
Lionel

Don't reply twice. My lungs cannot stand that much cachinnation. Can
yours?

--
Odelay Wanklette.

It was just a test and you have chosen first vulgarity.
Sorry, you was better in Oily Tartlet.

Lionel

The Devil

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 01:31:07 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote:

It was just a test and you have chosen first vulgarity.
Sorry, you was better in Oily Tartlet.

Your reply has left me in a state of colposinquanonia.

--
Rumbly Garnet
Lionel Chapuis

The Devil a écrit :

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 01:31:07 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote:

It was just a test and you have chosen first vulgarity.
Sorry, you was better in Oily Tartlet.

Your reply has left me in a state of colposinquanonia.

--
Rumbly Garnet

It's surely contagious, I leave

Larry Pampette

GeoSynch

The comiconomenclaturist had a collieshangie with the cockalorum:

It was just a test and you have chosen first vulgarity.
Sorry, you was better in Oily Tartlet.

Your reply has left me in a state of colposinquanonia.

Been runnin' rampant in the Grandiloquent Dictionary, have we?

GeoSynch