XM Radio at Home: Where does the antenna go?

Old May 12th 04, 01:37 PM
John Fleming

Default XM Radio at Home: Where does the antenna go?

Hi Group,
I have an xm radio in my car and I'd like to get one for in the house
too. My question is, where do I put the antenna? Does it have to be
situated near a window or maybe up on the roof?
Thanks for any ideas.
John
Old May 12th 04, 07:16 PM
Brandon Buckner

South-facing window (without the metal mesh in it) or the roof if you've
got a weather-safe antenna.

Brandonb