Mr.Jay

Default FS: Linearx LMS & LEAP complete w/ rack mount PC

OK Speaker Builders,
I've been building loudspeaker systems since the early 70's now its
time to just "Let it go".

What I have for sale is LMS includes all connectors, manual and mic.
Along with LEAP "The Full Package". This means all the modules are
turned on. Along with these two programs is a rack mounted PC. Why?
This version of Linearx programs/Key/ISA card will not work in the
newer PC. The config of the PC is PII @ 266 mhz w/100mhz front bus
with ISA card slots, Win98se. This mother board was the last to be
able to read the KEY. HD is in a removable drawer. Believe me, it runs
LEAP/LMS blindly fast. If you know what Linearx is and you are a
serious speaker builder, they this would be the package for you. All
working and ready to go. Just get a cheap monitor, keyboard and mouse
and go nuts. I used a key/monitor/mouse switcher to toogle from my P4
and the P2 and a USB printer hub for both PC to share the printer.

If you were buy LMS and LEAP now, it would cost you $2890.00
And a PC to run it...can be all over the board for cost. $?

***$890.00**** Firm for the whole thing.

It may be an older system, but it still runs LMS/LEAP like a bat outta
hell!

Thanks for reading.