Dave Skipper

Default 1995 Chevy Van 20 Sunhawk Part Needed

Hi All

First time poster here. I'm looking for a replacement mechanism used to
raise and lower the rear seat of the van via an in-dash button. The
part resembles a long screw with a gear compartment located on one end
that turns the screw. As the screw turns a bracket attached to the seat
moves up and down along the screw thus moving the seat.

Are there any places or sites avoun to buy this part? Any OEM sites?

Thanks

Kendall

"Dave Skipper" wrote in message
Hi All

First time poster here. I'm looking for a replacement mechanism used to
raise and lower the rear seat of the van via an in-dash button. The
part resembles a long screw with a gear compartment located on one end
that turns the screw. As the screw turns a bracket attached to the seat
moves up and down along the screw thus moving the seat.

Are there any places or sites avoun to buy this part? Any OEM sites?

Thanks

Sorry, you got the wrong newsgroup. You want something with "auto" in the
title, not "audio". That being said, however, check back to this group
anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the regulars actually knows the
answer to your question. It happens more often than not.

Kendall

Dave Skipper

Kendall wrote:

"Dave Skipper" wrote in message

Hi All

First time poster here. I'm looking for a replacement mechanism used to
raise and lower the rear seat of the van via an in-dash button. The
part resembles a long screw with a gear compartment located on one end
that turns the screw. As the screw turns a bracket attached to the seat
moves up and down along the screw thus moving the seat.

Are there any places or sites avoun to buy this part? Any OEM sites?

Thanks

Sorry, you got the wrong newsgroup. You want something with "auto" in the
title, not "audio". That being said, however, check back to this group
anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the regulars actually knows the
answer to your question. It happens more often than not.

Kendall

Sorry and thanks for the reply. I found some pertinent text using
Google; hence, I posted here.