Notone Fornames

Default Seeking European connectors for Goodmans amp and speakers - connector.bmp (0/1)

The matching speakers for a Goodmans Module 90 series amp were
recently lost. The connectors for the speaker wires, were a strange
(at least to me) two-blade configuration, with one pin at 90-degrees
to the other. I'd like to find a Canadian source for the connectors,
but I am unable to find ANY reference by searching the Internet.

The jacks for the plugs I seek are labelled LS1 and LS2 on the amp
(Loudspeaker 1 & 2, I suspect).

Can someone tell me either what the connector style was called, or the
manufacturer, or where I might be able to locate another pair of these
connectors? A bitmap of the configuration is attached.

Thanks in advance