Justin Ulysses Morse

Default Best Baseball Team under $150 Million?

Nathan West wrote:

What is the general consensus? One caveat...they can't have a stadium
deal cooking under the table.

Why, are you in the market?

Last year, the lowest-paid team in baseball lasted most of the way
through the AL pennant race last year. The entire team (which is for
sale) gets paid less than one particular member of Houston's roster,
who I believe ended the season dead last.

Can you name a team that isn't at least trying to extort a stadium out
of some state or municipal government? Besides Seattle I mean, but
they're out of your price range.

ulysses
Fletcher

Nathan West wrote:

What is the general consensus? One caveat...they can't have a stadium
deal cooking under the table.

The Montreal Expos... doing pretty damn good for an abandon property...
--
Fletcher
Mercenary Audio