Lionel

Default Scott Wheeler's extraordinary life.

Scott Wheeler is a very *versatile* guy... ;o)

This is the official Scott Wheeler's web site :
http://members.aol.com/scottwheelerband/

This is the last known picture of Scott Wheeler :
http://devel-home.kde.org/~wheeler/

Scott Wheeler is also a well known photographer :
http://www.wheelerimage.com/wheeleri...elerimage.html

Scott Wheeler likes to compose jazz songs :
http://www.emerson.edu/emersontoday/...&articleID=483

Scott Wheeler is a foosball champion :
http://www.csfoosball.com/players.php?p_uid=1

Scott Wheeler like winter pastimes :
http://www.backcountryjournal.com/smono.htm

Scott Wheeler is learning Electrical Engineering at Michigan
Technological University :
http://www.enterprise.mtu.edu/wce/co...s/dswheele.doc

Scott Wheeler is a poet :
http://www.netpoets.com/poems/authors/1194000.htm

Scott Wheeler is a dancer :
http://balletarchive.org/dancers/dsp.cfm?dancer_id=761

Scott Wheeler is working for Hollywood industry :
http://movies.go.com/filmography/Fil...rson_id=384759

Scott Wheeler was already written books in 1900 in Ireland. Is Scott
Wheeler an other "Highlander" ?
http://store.worldsearch.com/product...0312225504.htm

GeoSynch

Lionel catalogued:

Scott Wheeler is a very *versatile* guy... ;o)

Is there a link showing ersatz litigant Scott Wheeler getting thrown out
on his ear down at the local courthouse?

GeoSynch

Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

Scott Wheeler is a very *versatile* guy... ;o)

snip lengthy list of "Scott Wheeler" mentions on the web.

I guess one point that you're making is: "Who is Scott Wheeler?"

Another question is: "Why should we believe that the anonymous poster
"S888wheel" actually is "Scott Wheeler"?

Whoever is actually posting at "S888wheel" has been very secretive about his
personal life. I think he admits to residency in California, but it goes
down hill pretty rapidly after that.

Ironically, none of your references seem to actually relate to what little
we might know about "Scott Wheeler".

S888Wheel

You do have way too much spare time. Ironic though. This time you found the
truth sort of.
Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

You do have way too much spare time. Ironic though. This time you found the
truth sort of.

I'm spending my "too much spare time" to laugh at you. It doesn't cost
me one cent.
You're spending your free time to sue one guy, you are sad and exposed
to other's sarcasm. Moreover this costs you money.
Ooops ! I forget that you do that for nothing because you will fail.

Who is wrong ? Who is right ?

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

You do have way too much spare time. Ironic though. This time you found the
truth sort of.

My father used to say "if you want you can"... ;o)

S888Wheel

Arny said

I guess one point that you're making is: "Who is Scott Wheeler?"

Another question is: "Why should we believe that the anonymous poster
"S888wheel" actually is "Scott Wheeler"?

Does it matter if you believe it? No. does it matter if the court believes it?
Yes. Is there any reason to think the court doesn't believe it? No. Will there
be? No.

Arny said

Whoever is actually posting at "S888wheel" has been very secretive about his
personal life. I think he admits to residency in California, but it goes
down hill pretty rapidly after that.

Try this strategy in the real court. Oh never mind, you aren't going to defend
yourself in the real court. Remember Arny, even Saddam declared himself the
winner of the last two wars. Anyone can be right in their own mind no matter
how twisted it may be.

Arny said

Ironically, none of your references seem to actually relate to what little
we might know about "Scott Wheeler".

You remain amazingly inept in your observations and deductions. No wonder you
suffer from such severe disconnect with the real world. I can see why you would
be scared to death to defend yourself against this lawsuit in a real court.
S888Wheel

I said

You do have way too much spare time. Ironic though. This time you found the
truth sort of.

Lionel said

I'm spending my "too much spare time" to laugh at you. It doesn't cost
me one cent.

No, it costs you your time in this world which is finite. Your life to waste.

Lionel said

You're spending your free time to sue one guy,

A small portion of a small amount of free time.

Lionel said

you are sad

Not generally.

Lionel said

and exposed
to other's sarcasm.

We are all exposed to that. I am far more "exposed" to it in my proffessional
life to far more people than I am on RAO. That is a good thing though.

Lionel said

Moreover this costs you money.

So far yes. My reputation is worth more than what I have spent. And the final
tally of what has been spent by the plaintiff and the defendent is what really
matters. That has yet to be determined.

Lionel said

Ooops ! I forget that you do that for nothing because you will fail.

Oh gee I am so worried now that a selfdescribed unemployed clown with no
knowledge of the laws of California has made a prediction against me in this
lawsuit. How will I sleep at night?

Lionel said

Who is wrong ? Who is right ?

As if you had any clue.
S888Wheel

My father used to say "if you want you can"... ;o)

Considering the results of his endeveurs as a father, I have no interest in
what he said.
Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

So far yes. My reputation is worth more than what I have spent. And the final
tally of what has been spent by the plaintiff and the defendent is what really
matters. That has yet to be determined.

Ok Sir, one question.
George M. Middius the guy with whom you use to gently discuss has
insulted me more than once.
I am a father, I have 3 children, a wife, a life and a job (yes I have).

So Middius said that I'm a girl and he called me *bitch* several time.

Try to be *objective* and forget all our previous exchanges...
....Based on your own experience and your conception of the life, knowing
that I use to sign my message with my real name : Lionel Chapuis.

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

My father used to say "if you want you can"... ;o)

Considering the results of his endeveurs as a father, I have no interest in
what he said.

Don't judge my father and I promise I'll never request that you prove
the group that you don't use to sexually abuse of your daughters.

Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

S888Wheel wrote:

So far yes. My reputation is worth more than what I have spent. And
the final tally of what has been spent by the plaintiff and the
defendant is what really matters. That has yet to be determined.

Ok Sir, one question.
George M. Middius the guy with whom you use to gently discuss has
insulted me more than once.
I am a father, I have 3 children, a wife, a life and a job (yes I
have).

So Middius said that I'm a girl and he called me *bitch* several time.

Try to be *objective* and forget all our previous exchanges...
...Based on your own experience and your conception of the life,
knowing that I use to sign my message with my real name : Lionel
Chapuis.

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

Why should RAO stop with just one vanity law suit?

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

I said

[...]

You reply using your rhetorical and language advantage on me but you
contradict yourself two times in the above. ;o)

S888Wheel

I said

So far yes. My reputation is worth more than what I have spent. And the

final
tally of what has been spent by the plaintiff and the defendent is what

really
matters. That has yet to be determined.

Lionel said

Ok Sir, one question.
George M. Middius the guy with whom you use to gently discuss has
insulted me more than once.
I am a father, I have 3 children, a wife, a life and a job (yes I have).

First of all. George and I have had very little conversation on RAO and none
outside RAO. This revelation that you are employed does come as a surprise
given the time you must spend on RAO posting.

Lionel said

So Middius said that I'm a girl and he called me *bitch* several time.

Yes, he has insulted you. You have insulted him. So.....?

Lionel said

Try to be *objective* and forget all our previous exchanges...

I try that all the time. if I didn't I wouldn't waste my time answering your
questions. something I do in with complete honesty.

Lionel said

..Based on your own experience and your conception of the life, knowing
that I use to sign my message with my real name : Lionel Chapuis.

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

No. That is based on my knowledge of the law. He insulted you, he did not
accuse you of anything that falls into any of the general catagories of libel
per se.

S888Wheel

Lionel said

Ok Sir, one question.
George M. Middius the guy with whom you use to gently discuss has
insulted me more than once.
I am a father, I have 3 children, a wife, a life and a job (yes I
have).

So Middius said that I'm a girl and he called me *bitch* several time.

Try to be *objective* and forget all our previous exchanges...
...Based on your own experience and your conception of the life,
knowing that I use to sign my message with my real name : Lionel
Chapuis.

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

Arny said

Why should RAO stop with just one vanity law suit?

Why should Arny ever understand the difference between an obvious insult with
no meaning and a libelous false accusation?

S888Wheel

I said

[...]

No. My responses were strightforward. I cut right to the chase.

Lionel said

but you
contradict yourself two times in the above. ;o)

Wrong.
George M. Middius

S888Wheel said to Lionella:

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

No. That is based on my knowledge of the law. He insulted you, he did not
accuse you of anything that falls into any of the general catagories of libel
per se.

La Salope conveniently forgets that it was she who first "called me a
girl", who first maligned my character, and who first made a non-audio
insult. When I retaliate, I usually raise the stakes. That's why I
raised her epithet from "bitch" to "slut".

S888Wheel

Lionel said

My father used to say "if you want you can"... ;o)

I said

Considering the results of his endeveurs as a father, I have no interest in
what he said.

Lionel said

Don't judge my father and I promise I'll never request that you prove
the group that you don't use to sexually abuse of your daughters.

What? Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe you are too sensitive for RAO. someone
used to say that to me. You can libel me if you want. Not much I can do about
it. But is this something a man with a wife and children would say about
another out of spite? What kind of a person are you Lionel? I hurt your
feelings by suggesting your father screwed up when raising you and you get very
sensitive and yet you say I am being too sensitive about being accused of
pedophilia.
Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

S888Wheel said to Lionella:

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

No. That is based on my knowledge of the law. He insulted you, he did not
accuse you of anything that falls into any of the general catagories of libel
per se.

La Salope conveniently forgets that it was she who first "called me a
girl", who first maligned my character, and who first made a non-audio
insult. When I retaliate, I usually raise the stakes. That's why I
raised her epithet from "bitch" to "slut".

Come on, George come on...

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

Lionel said

My father used to say "if you want you can"... ;o)

I said

Considering the results of his endeveurs as a father, I have no interest in
what he said.

Lionel said

Don't judge my father and I promise I'll never request that you prove
the group that you don't use to sexually abuse of your daughters.

What? Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe you are too sensitive for RAO. someone
used to say that to me. You can libel me if you want. Not much I can do about
it. But is this something a man with a wife and children would say about
another out of spite? What kind of a person are you Lionel? I hurt your
feelings by suggesting your father screwed up when raising you and you get very
sensitive and yet you say I am being too sensitive about being accused of
pedophilia.

Yes but I was right you are same bloody ******* and you are using the
same weapons when you are angry... This is just what I want to demonstrate !

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

S888Wheel said to Lionella:

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

No. That is based on my knowledge of the law. He insulted you, he did not
accuse you of anything that falls into any of the general catagories of libel
per se.

La Salope conveniently forgets that it was she who first "called me a
girl", who first maligned my character, and who first made a non-audio
insult. When I retaliate, I usually raise the stakes. That's why I
raised her epithet from "bitch" to "slut".

George my sweet little ass hole, I don't forget you. I'm just managing
you a little spare time.

S888Wheel

Lionel said

[...]

I think your father would be ashamed of you Lionel. I don't think he would want
you to make the same false accusations of pedophilia that arny made. But you
are too sensitive and have no self control. You went and did the same thing
Arny did. Yes, I think your father would be quite ashamed of you for that. To
bad he failed in giving the values neede to make such simple decisions about
decent behavior. maybe he would feel ashamed of himself as well.

I took Arny to court over his libel because I can. With you I cannot. So the
gloves are off. Please try not to bring any more shame to your father's memory.
You've done enough harm already.
Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

Lionel said

[...]

My father would have kill you for being so hypocrite...
Mr. S888Wheel is a pedophile.

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

I took Arny to court over his libel because I can. With you I cannot. So the
gloves are off.

Nothing is off, nothing will be never off between you and me.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BLOODY ******* AND PEDOPHILE !
You're prostituting your daughters to pay for your delirant action in
law against Mr. Krueger.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.

S888Wheel

Lionel said

[...]

!

I said

[...]

Wasn't your father french like you? he would have waved the white flag like any
Frenchman would upon confrontation. You bring him shame when you make false
acustaions of me being a pedophile. why do you want to makew your father look
like a total failure as a father with your behavior. Did you father act as
repulsively as you? Did you learn this from your father? Was he a looser like
you? Are you calling me a pedophile because of things he used to do to you?
Just asking.

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:
Lionel said

[...]

Nobody is ashamed Mr. Wheeler...
Nobody should be ashamed because a ****ing Californian presumed
pedophile has decide to exhibit himself in a discussion group call
rec.audio.opinion.
A Californian named Mr. Scott Wheeler interested in audio is supposed to
have sexually abused of his daughters.
Who should be ashamed of that excepted Mr Wheeler himself...

S888Wheel

Nobody is ashamed Mr. Wheeler...

Your shame is quite transparent.

Nobody should be ashamed because a ****ing Californian presumed
pedophile has decide to exhibit himself in a discussion group call
rec.audio.opinion.

You see. It is this sort of lashing out with lies that shows your father is a
very touchy subject. I am sorry for how he may have touched you. I am sorry for
the shame you carry with you.

A Californian named Mr. Scott Wheeler interested in audio is supposed to
have sexually abused of his daughters.
Who should be ashamed of that excepted Mr Wheeler himself...

Lionel just because this happened to you doesn't mean it happens to everyone. I
hope you are not doing this to your children. let it go. Your father cant dop
those things to you anymore. It's OK. You don't have to be so angry about it.
It wasn't your fault. It was you father's.
S888Wheel

Nothing is off, nothing will be never off between you and me.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BLOODY ******* AND PEDOPHILE !
You're prostituting your daughters to pay for your delirant action in
law against Mr. Krueger.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.

No, you are obviously off. you have lost it. it wasn't my intention to bring
out the dark secret past of you with your father. I am very sorry to have
awakened your fear and shame. Are you feeling ashamed because of what your
father did to you or because you kind of liked it?
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Nobody is ashamed Mr. Wheeler...

Your shame is quite transparent.

A Californian named Mr. Scott Wheeler interested in audio is
supposed to have sexually abused of his daughters.

Who should be ashamed of that excepted Mr Wheeler himself...

Note that sockpuppet wheel does not deny these serious charges.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

No, you are obviously off. you have lost it. it wasn't my intention
to bring out the dark secret past of you with your father. I am very
sorry to have awakened your fear and shame. Are you feeling ashamed
because of what your father did to you or because you kind of liked
it?

Here we go on the sockpuppet wheel pedophile fantasy merry-go-round.

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

[...]

Should I call you "Scotty" ? My name is Mr. Lionel Chapuis.

LOL

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

Nothing is off, nothing will be never off between you and me.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BLOODY ******* AND PEDOPHILE !
You're prostituting your daughters to pay for your delirant action in
law against Mr. Krueger.
S888Wheel is a pedophile.

[snip 14]

No, you are obviously off. you have lost it. it wasn't my intention to bring
out the dark secret past of you with your father. I am very sorry to have
awakened your fear and shame. Are you feeling ashamed because of what your
father did to you or because you kind of liked it?

I understand, don't worry. It was my intention to show the group your
real uggly face, Scotty.

Lionel

Arny Krueger wrote:

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

No, you are obviously off. you have lost it. it wasn't my intention
to bring out the dark secret past of you with your father. I am very
sorry to have awakened your fear and shame. Are you feeling ashamed
because of what your father did to you or because you kind of liked
it?

Here we go on the sockpuppet wheel pedophile fantasy merry-go-round.

Mr. S888Wheel will plead "no guilty"... ;o)

Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

No, you are obviously off. you have lost it. it wasn't my intention
to bring out the dark secret past of you with your father. I am very
sorry to have awakened your fear and shame. Are you feeling ashamed
because of what your father did to you or because you kind of liked
it?

Here we go on the sockpuppet wheel pedophile fantasy merry-go-round.

Mr. S888Wheel will plead "no guilty"... ;o)

Now why he's made such a strong statement about his kids being adults. What
he does is no longer pedophilia!

S888Wheel

Note that sockpuppet wheel does not deny these serious charges.

That's a lie. I have denied them on other posts.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Note that sockpuppet wheel does not deny these serious charges.

That's a lie. I have denied them on other posts.

Darn, I didn't see them. Maybe if you are in denial, maybe that means you'll
try to control yourself in the future.

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

S888Wheel said to Lionella:

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

No. That is based on my knowledge of the law. He insulted you, he did not
accuse you of anything that falls into any of the general catagories of libel
per se.

La Salope conveniently forgets that it was she who first "called me a
girl", who first maligned my character, and who first made a non-audio
insult. When I retaliate, I usually raise the stakes. That's why I
raised her epithet from "bitch" to "slut".

A special 2 times one...

Hi S888Wheel, your nickname is now definitively link to this excerpt of
George M. Middius' prose. ;o)

Scott Wheeler is a Californian guy.
Scott Wheeler e mail address is .
George M. Middius is a friend of Scott Wheeler on this forum.
George M. Middius use to give advices to Scott Wheeler.

Joe Duffy

In article ,
S888Wheel wrote:

and exposed
to other's sarcasm.

We are all exposed to that. I am far more "exposed" to it in my proffessional
life to far more people than I am on RAO. That is a good thing though.

It must be difficult to be proffffessssionally
exposed to sarcasm.

Joe

Joe Duffy

In article ,
George M. Middius glanbrok fifty-five at softhome.net change to 55 wrote:

S888Wheel said to Lionella:

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

No. That is based on my knowledge of the law. He insulted you, he did not
accuse you of anything that falls into any of the general catagories of libel
per se.

La Salope conveniently forgets that it was she who first "called me a
girl", who first maligned my character, and who first made a non-audio

One must first have character, in order
for it to be maligned.

insult. When I retaliate, I usually raise the stakes. That's why I
raised her epithet from "bitch" to "slut".

Unsigned, one would have guessed a
trotskyesque retort!
Raise the stakes, oh small one.

Joe

S888Wheel

It must be difficult to be proffffessssionally
exposed to sarcasm.

Joe

It took you that long to come up with that?