Sean Conolly

Default Pro Tools - how to turn on groups window?

For some reason the list of groups has disappeared from the left side of my
edit window, and I can't figure out how to turn it back. It's not in the
manuals, I can't find anything on the web, I've turned on every window and
every feature, gone through every menu to no avail. I've even reinstalled PT
twice and still no groups. I've spent three hours on this and I'm absolutely
stuck!

Help!

Sean

Sean Conolly

"Sean Conolly" wrote in message
.. .
For some reason the list of groups has disappeared from the left side of

my
edit window, and I can't figure out how to turn it back. It's not in the
manuals, I can't find anything on the web, I've turned on every window and
every feature, gone through every menu to no avail. I've even reinstalled

PT
twice and still no groups. I've spent three hours on this and I'm

absolutely
stuck!

Now I find it! The wee little double arrow at the bottom. What a bizzare
interface.

Sean

(Keywords for future searches)
pro tools
show groups
display groups
hide groups
groups window

Ty Ford

In Article . net, "Dave"
wrote:
I've had similar things happen to me. Frustrates me to no end, until I
realize it was something I did accidentally. It's all a learning process.

-Dave

Me too.

Ty Ford
For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on http://www.jagunet.com/~tford