jdobb2001

Default Mackie Control, good product??

Whats your opinion on the Mackie Control for a turnkey Samplitude Pro
Workstation installation. Is it a solid unit? Samplitude Pro,Mackie
Controller,1820M, Native waves gold. looks like a pretty competitive
package pricewize VS protools for a small project studio.

What do you think is the better way to go Sam for rent or just buying
pro for 999 bucks?

EricK

jdobb2001 wrote:
Whats your opinion on the Mackie Control for a turnkey Samplitude Pro
Workstation installation. Is it a solid unit? Samplitude Pro,Mackie
Controller,1820M, Native waves gold. looks like a pretty competitive
package pricewize VS protools for a small project studio.

What do you think is the better way to go Sam for rent or just buying
pro for 999 bucks?

You might want to look into getting an RME interface. I believe most of
them are shipping with Samplitude 6, which can be upgraded to 7 for a
couple hundred dollars. Might be worth looking into.

--
Eric

www.Raw-Tracks.com