Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vermontjazz@gmail.com is offline

Default rec.audio.pro: the last person to leave, please turn the light out

On Saturday, May 12, 2012 10:39:36 PM UTC-4, hank alrich wrote:

I have a short list of mics I'd love to buy and which I'll never be able
to afford. Same with two great preamps out there. So be it.

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

Whoa! I just stopped by on a whim after a 5+ year absence. Amazing to see some of the regulars still carrying the torch here. I owe much to the pros at RAP - for info & insights I'd have never gotten otherwise.

Glad to see y'all still kickin.

Best...
StoMo
[Rich - Stolen Moments Audio - Vermont]

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

wrote:

On Saturday, May 12, 2012 10:39:36 PM UTC-4, hank alrich wrote:

I have a short list of mics I'd love to buy and which I'll never be able
to afford. Same with two great preamps out there. So be it.

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

Whoa! I just stopped by on a whim after a 5+ year absence. Amazing to
see some of the regulars still carrying the torch here. I owe much to
the pros at RAP - for info & insights I'd have never gotten otherwise.

Glad to see y'all still kickin.

Best...
StoMo
[Rich - Stolen Moments Audio - Vermont]

I played your boy's CD the other day and thought of you, Rich. Nice to
hear from you!

Shaidri finally wrote a song and I think she did well. It's a lot of fun
to play.

Should come up featured here, if you're curious. (Warning: it ain't
piano jazz!)

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri
Posted to rec.audio.pro
david gourley[_2_] david gourley[_2_] is offline

(hank alrich) said...news:1kk4gru.1gqvbvse5z08wN%
:

--
shut up and play your guitar *
http://hankalrich.com/
http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

Whoa! I just stopped by on a whim after a 5+ year absence. Amazing to
see some of the regulars still carrying the torch here. I owe much to
the pros at RAP - for info & insights I'd have never gotten otherwise.

Glad to see y'all still kickin.

Best...
StoMo
[Rich - Stolen Moments Audio - Vermont]

I played your boy's CD the other day and thought of you, Rich. Nice to
hear from you!

Shaidri finally wrote a song and I think she did well. It's a lot of fun
to play.

Should come up featured here, if you're curious. (Warning: it ain't
piano jazz!)

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

Thanks for that very refreshing moment -very nice tune !!

david
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

On 5/15/2012 9:04 AM, hank alrich wrote:

Shaidri finally wrote a song and I think she did well. It's a lot of fun
to play.

Nice song. Good recording, too.

And, HI, Rich!

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Mike Rivers wrote:

On 5/15/2012 9:04 AM, hank alrich wrote:

Shaidri finally wrote a song and I think she did well. It's a lot of fun
to play.

Nice song. Good recording, too.

That's the FOH mix. Nice room.

I have multitracks for the whole show and will mix those soon. Tried
something different this time - ran everything into the MIO first, using
the 2882's pres except for the vox, which went through the GT-Q2. The
condensors and the Red-Eyes worked fine, but the dynamics definitely
sounded better through the outboard preamp.

The MIO streamed right to disc via the Metric Halo console app, and I
routed each input to a corresponding output to feed a Mackie 1402 that
Fletcher was using for the house and monitor mixes.

We'll definitely be able to get better promo videos from this concert
than we'e ever had before. The cameras were all consumer grade and SD at
that, but there were four of them, so a video editor can get a little
something going on.

And, HI, Rich!

indeed!

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Song is the real thing! Mix is excellent!!!