Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Default arithmetically challenged people

As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So... does she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

--
"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land

Tall black people continue to push not tall black people around BretLudwig Audio Opinions 0 December 5th 08 08:35 AM
people helping people jim79 Pro Audio 1 August 19th 08 08:06 AM
FS:dbx, Valley People etcFor Sale 1 - dbx 586 Tube Mic Preamp•Perfect condition in original box $400.00 1-Valley People Dynamite •Very good condition$300.00 1 - Valley People 415 DeEsser$250.00 •Great DeEss Derek Studios Marketplace 0 June 6th 05 08:49 PM
Note to the politically challenged in RAO Sander deWaal Audio Opinions 2 April 2nd 04 06:58 AM
Some people have had enough... Sandman Audio Opinions 4 December 10th 03 07:51 PM